Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Same gender relationships clarifications?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Story and Lore
Same gender relationships clarifications?
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

natashina
10.13.2012 , 12:17 PM | #2311
Quote: Originally Posted by Tatile View Post
*We accept all lifestyles so long as it doesn't involve overt breeding with the lesser species (bastard offspring still allowed, but will not be seen or heard, of course), so naturally persecuted geniuses of all walks of life has set up shop on Dromund Kaas. Also nothing makes silk flow like the tears of slaves.

p.s. Before I get yelled at, the footnote is in jest. Kitten tears are what make silk so magical.
You win with that statement. That nicely smartalecked comment nicely summed up the Imperial ideal. Great, that'll be going through my head while my DS sorc is in Dromund Kaas.

I mean that sincerely, you've enhanced my leveling experience in a very fun way.

HellbirdIV
10.13.2012 , 12:20 PM | #2312
Quote: Originally Posted by Tatile View Post
She's on Taris, so Chapter 2 of Sith Inquisitor line. And it's the most... argh... experience it for yourself. Let's just say whenever I've spoken to her she doesn't come across as the sharpest lightbulb in crayon tub.
I think the problem with Ashara is that she thinks the Inqui is LS regardless of what your actual choices are. She works great with my Sela since she's all Neutral Good, in the Sith game for the fun and excitement of discovering ancient history, but towards the end of Act III where you're more out for power Ashara seems aggressively na´ve.

She's lucky she looks gorgeous in Marauder armor.

Baptes
10.13.2012 , 12:21 PM | #2313
Quote: Originally Posted by natashina View Post
I'd heard about that too. I look forward to meeting Ashara in game, but it'll be a bit(Res'nullis is lvl 12.) Isn't she the male Sith Inquis' LI?

Spoiler

Is she another Alderaan or Taris recruit(ala Loken?)
Spoiler

Baptes
10.13.2012 , 12:26 PM | #2314
Quote: Originally Posted by HellbirdIV View Post
I think the problem with Ashara is that she thinks the Inqui is LS regardless of what your actual choices are. She works great with my Sela since she's all Neutral Good, in the Sith game for the fun and excitement of discovering ancient history, but towards the end of Act III where you're more out for power Ashara seems aggressively na´ve.

She's lucky she looks gorgeous in Marauder armor.
Unless its marauder armor with a bare midriff, or did they fix her lack of skin only shows weird grey and black unskinned body model thing while I wasn't looking?

HellbirdIV
10.13.2012 , 01:06 PM | #2315
Quote: Originally Posted by Baptes View Post
Unless its marauder armor with a bare midriff, or did they fix her lack of skin only shows weird grey and black unskinned body model thing while I wasn't looking?
I don't think they fixed it yet, no, but I was mainly talking about the Tionese tier gear I've picked up for her.

SupStudMuffinMan
10.13.2012 , 05:04 PM | #2316
Just came to this thread from another one in the General Discussions- I was getting angry at people saying that SGRs aren't at all related in the Star Wars Universe, obviously because they had problems with it. And NO, you can't just assume that all people who want it are ***** 16 year old boys who want to see Lesbian romances. I sincerely want to see SGRs for the STORY. As stated at the homophobes before, if you don't like it, you don't have to participate in it.
When my friends call me a nerd for playing this game, I get all emotional. Not because it hurts, but because being a nerd is so awesome, and its great to be acknowledged for that.

Rayla_Felana
10.13.2012 , 06:44 PM | #2317
Quote: Originally Posted by SupStudMuffinMan View Post
Just came to this thread from another one in the General Discussions- I was getting angry at people saying that SGRs aren't at all related in the Star Wars Universe, obviously because they had problems with it. And NO, you can't just assume that all people who want it are ***** 16 year old boys who want to see Lesbian romances. I sincerely want to see SGRs for the STORY. As stated at the homophobes before, if you don't like it, you don't have to participate in it.
Don't worry, you're safe here, we've all suffered similar attacks.

Chaac
10.14.2012 , 02:04 AM | #2318
Quote: Originally Posted by Baptes View Post
Spoiler
Spoiler
Wedge: "I don't like this notion of dovin basal mines that pursue you."
Han: "Me, either. I'm going to draft a strongly worded letter to the Yuuzhan Vong high commander and insist he stop using them."

KumoOokami
10.14.2012 , 10:58 AM | #2319
Speaking of LS/DS choices, have they ever implemented neutral alignment gear so that you don't get penalized for picking a mix of choices?

AelixVII
10.14.2012 , 12:51 PM | #2320
Quote: Originally Posted by Rayla_Felana View Post
Don't worry, you're safe here, we've all suffered similar attacks.
I had a related incident earlier. I hope the OP got a chance to read my reply before BW cleaned up the mess:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v2...swtorphobe.png