Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Collector's Edition Upgrade

Jacen_Starsolo
10.15.2012 , 10:06 AM | #51
Quote: Originally Posted by BaronV View Post
It could be a simple bait n switch mechanism. Your key standard edition key is de-linked upon entering CE key via the upgrade form. simples

The mechanism is already in place. What happens now is that upon entering my new CE key my pre-existing standard edition simply disappears into oblivion...
Previous versions do not go to oblivion actually. Joveth posted about how people who had the DDE but later got the CE will get both rewards of coins. So for them to know that, the previous key has to still be in their system. We just can't see it apparently.

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?p=5136309

And you didn't even touch on the 30 days you got with the purchase. So are you going to pay them the 15 dollars back? If so, the game costs 15 dollars so basically why bother?

Techpriest_Mkoll
01.01.2013 , 07:52 PM | #52
I think it's proper selfish, me. How people who currently own the CE absolutely DEMAND that no-one else is able to pay less to get certain aspects of the CE. I'm a CE owner, I paid the original $150, and I don't give a toss how much anyone else paid.

Why is it unfair on us that other people get to be happy, too? We've paid the money, we can't get it back, why can't other people be as happy as us, with a set of Imperial Trooper gear that they've bought from.. I dunno, the Cartel Market? Just what the heck is wrong with that, other than the fact that we seem to feel EXCLUSIVELY entitled to a piece of armour that realistically should be available to every single member of the Empire!

Imperial Trooper Armour for the Cartel Market, I say! Let the commoners play as soldiers, too!

Oh, and for the OP - Some people do sell JUST the code, but that's reeeeally rare. Hope, and pray, that BioWare see sense and make Imperial Armour readily available for those of us that want to play as soldiers!

Tomb-Stone
01.01.2013 , 07:58 PM | #53
I think the CE Shop should stay with the CE owners. If anything, EA-BioWare should be offering us more than what's in the CE Shop now. To say they did the absolute bare minimum would be putting it kindly.
Tomb-Stone
Common Sense Is Like Deodorant. The People Who Need It The Most Never Use It...

ckoneful
01.01.2013 , 08:47 PM | #54
Funny thing is the CE is actually selling for 30$ now in stores. I got the last one in 200 miles of me but hey, they're selling them for 30$ somewhere.

ChrisMattar
05.24.2013 , 12:31 PM | #55
Fantastic, thanks guys and great job on improving the game all the time and keeping up up-to-date. Im certain there is a lot more to the announcements than you have said, many details as always, but we will see those closer to release. Keep up the good work.

Ratajack
06.15.2013 , 07:09 PM | #56
Quote: Originally Posted by Balnazaar View Post
The fact that the imperial trooper armor IS so desired is all the more reason to keep it exclusive to the CE. Not everything needs to be available to everyone.

You can't get the Imperial trooper armor? I'm sure you can still find a CE somewhere and for a lot less than most of us paid.