Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Collector's Edition Upgrade

Alxandria
06.07.2012 , 01:43 PM | #1
This is just random curiosity, Will there ever be a way to say pay X dollars and upgrade an account to a collector's edition level account and get the mouse droid and access to the collector's edition vendor? (Not the physical stuff, I just want a way to pay a fee and get access to that vendor.)

Ranid
06.07.2012 , 01:46 PM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by Alxandria View Post
This is just random curiosity, Will there ever be a way to say pay X dollars and upgrade an account to a collector's edition level account and get the mouse droid and access to the collector's edition vendor? (Not the physical stuff, I just want a way to pay a fee and get access to that vendor.)
Yep right here http://www.amazon.com/Star-Wars-Repu.../dp/B005B8DRVU
Organ Harvester: "Are you deaf? I asked for Iridonian hearts! Not Rodian, Not Ithorian! Iridonian!"
Organ Harvester: "What do you want me to do, put them back?"

Kourage
06.07.2012 , 01:48 PM | #3
If you can find a copy, sure.

http://www.swtor.com/info/faq/game

I already have an active Star Wars: The Old Republic account. Can I add another official Game Product Registration Code to upgrade my current edition?

Yes. You can always upgrade the edition associated with your account to an edition of higher value. For example, if you redeemed a Product Registration Code for the Standard Edition, you can later redeem a Collector’s Edition Product Registration Code to that same account and enjoy the benefits associated with the Collector’s Edition. Upgrading to an edition of higher value will also grant you an additional 30 days of included Game time. Please be aware that the Digital Upgrade Pack does not provide an additional 30 days included Game Time.

You cannot however redeem multiple Product Registration Codes for the same edition to a single account. You also cannot redeem a Product Registration Code for an edition of lesser value than the edition already redeemed to your account.
Looking for a good woman. Able to clean, cook, sew, catch bait, and clean fish. Must have boat and motor.
((Please send picture of boat and motor))

Leggomy
06.07.2012 , 01:54 PM | #4
Nope you want the CE you have to buy the box.

Alxandria
06.07.2012 , 01:54 PM | #5
I don't want the whole collector's edition + game.

I just wanna pay like, $10, $25 or whatever and upgrade my account so I can access the Collector's Edition vendor.

I'm curious if this will ever be available. I don't care about the physical stuff, just that vendor.

WinxownZ
06.07.2012 , 01:57 PM | #6

I just wanna pay like, $10, $25 or whatever and upgrade my account so I can access the Collector's Edition vendor.

I'm curious if this will ever be available. I don't care about the physical stuff, just that vendor.
K but why would you want to? all the stuff on the vendor blows.
Flesh Eating Chuba's

Alxandria
06.07.2012 , 02:17 PM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by WinxownZ View Post
K but why would you want to? all the stuff on the vendor blows.
Because I want this:

http://tor-fashion.com/2012/04/06/imperial-trooper/

And any future stuff they may add there.

Kourage
06.07.2012 , 03:55 PM | #8
Because I want this:

http://tor-fashion.com/2012/04/06/imperial-trooper/

And any future stuff they may add there.
Not going to happen. People paid a lot of extra money to get that stuff. I read places were even sold out of CE.
Looking for a good woman. Able to clean, cook, sew, catch bait, and clean fish. Must have boat and motor.
((Please send picture of boat and motor))

Wolfninjajedi
06.07.2012 , 03:56 PM | #9

Ya no, that would be undermining any person who bought the full CE because they paid a lot of money for everything including the in-game stuff.
"There is one lesson you've yet to learn. How to become one with the Force!"
―Cin Drallig to Darth Vader

Maucs the Tauntaun King, former SWG player.

flyersfan
06.07.2012 , 04:03 PM | #10
It's highly unlikely. As a CE owner, I'd be upset if they did that. Part of why I bought the CE was the access to the CE vendor.

If you don't want the in-the-box goodies, then sell them somewhere: eBay, Amazon, to friends, or whatever. You could probably make most of the money back and whatever you didn't make back would be your "upgrade" cost. You also get the free 30 days with the new copy.
Clan Brevyc

Drevenya - Shield Tech
Vozza - Bodyguard