Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Who wants some popcorn?

Punatulkku
12.13.2011 , 12:03 PM | #31
Heehee im laughing so much also.
Majority of these criers are also the same that asked stupid questions at beta cause they shut the tips immeaditly instead of reading them.

And on other hand im worried of future, think of these e-heroes on future taking care of us etc... when they cant read and understand written text...

Athool
12.13.2011 , 12:03 PM | #32
Quote: Originally Posted by Triiipledot View Post
Kettle corn 4tw.
Mmmmm i love kettle corn. Count me in!

Charoite
12.13.2011 , 12:10 PM | #33
I will have some. I love those from the tri flavor bins: butter, caramel, cheese.

Reading the forums is like watching a hockey game. Some are trying to goal by being constructive on the forums, others smashing the community against the glass, the defenders defending by trying to stop trolls, goalies trying to block bad threads and the referee Bioware trying to keep the chaos under control.

MrNybble
12.13.2011 , 12:10 PM | #34
we're not complaining, just watching the show...munching on pop corn or pie while we wait.
The story so far: In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move...Douglas Adams

Tumultus
12.13.2011 , 12:11 PM | #35
Playing would be fun, but seeing all the QQ and raging is pretty entertaining too.

Tumultus - 50 Parakeet PT/Nyarlathotep - 50 Madness Sorcerer
Nodens - 29 Commando Combat Medic/Dagon - 25 Consular Seer

WraithAscendant
12.13.2011 , 12:12 PM | #36
As I sit here with my apple...
White Lightsaber Crystal... I will find you!
http://www.swtor.com/community/showt...79#post2339779
Lukkas Kyne - Jedi Knight [Guardian - Vigilance] Lord Adraas Server

Averran
12.13.2011 , 12:13 PM | #37
Hello everyone,

Threads in the general discussion forum should be focused on Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ gameplay and not the community itself. This thread is off-topic so we are going to close it.