Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

The Short Fic Weekly Challenge Thread!

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Community Content > Fan Fiction
The Short Fic Weekly Challenge Thread!
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Earthmama
06.05.2012 , 05:34 AM | #21
Quote: Originally Posted by Tatile View Post
Culture Shock:
The only real in-game character in this is Rogan't, represented here by Rochester.

Spoiler

I need to go back and read what everyone else has written, but I'm feeling greatly outclassed by the lot of you.
I'm intrigued! Very nice!

Tatile
06.05.2012 , 05:46 AM | #22
Quote: Originally Posted by Earthmama View Post
I'm intrigued! Very nice!
Thank you. Yours was absolutely heart wrenching. I feel as much for Malavai as for Ardyth - there's a lot going on in the background that's very much implied about non-Force sensitive Purebloods.

Magdalane
06.05.2012 , 07:38 AM | #23
My Legacy sisters, Maura and Miriah

Spoiler
Love is the strongest magic of them all.

Eanelinea
06.05.2012 , 12:39 PM | #24
Quote: Originally Posted by iamthehoyden View Post
If it helps at all, I don't think he was terribly committed to my Chiss Jedi; in fact I'm pretty sure that once it ends he'll go back to his womanizing ways without too much protest.

I'm sure it's an entirely different situation with your Chiss Jedi. (Btw, nice choice on the species )
Well, seeing as her mother's sisters are adopted sisters, 2 sith, a bh and a trooper, she's well rounded. My JK actually thinks Doc is charming and sweet. Sure, if they weren't an item he'd probably have a girl in every port, but from what I got from him during the courting process, he's head over heels with my JK as much as she is with him.

But I do understand your JK might be wondering what crack she'd been smoking to wind up with him. She's not really attracted to Scourge. She only trusted him BECAUSE of her two sith aunts.

elliotcat
06.05.2012 , 01:24 PM | #25
Quote: Originally Posted by Eanelinea View Post
Well, seeing as her mother's sisters are adopted sisters, 2 sith, a bh and a trooper, she's well rounded. My JK actually thinks Doc is charming and sweet. Sure, if they weren't an item he'd probably have a girl in every port, but from what I got from him during the courting process, he's head over heels with my JK as much as she is with him.

But I do understand your JK might be wondering what crack she'd been smoking to wind up with him. She's not really attracted to Scourge. She only trusted him BECAUSE of her two sith aunts.
In my personal headcanon, Ayang was formerly one of Doc's many girlfriends. She is NOT a fan.

Ebon Hawk: Latula // Elaeys // Raima // Jaea // Macara // Meulin // Damarra // Kanaaya

"We will snatch purpose from the jaws of futility...are you ready to wreak some havoc?"

Eanelinea
06.05.2012 , 08:06 PM | #26
Quote: Originally Posted by elliotcat View Post
In my personal headcanon, Ayang was formerly one of Doc's many girlfriends. She is NOT a fan.
Oo. Yeah, I'm wondering why she married ol' Doc myself. Be sure to check her room, me thinks there is a crack pipe or two. lol

All kidding aside, so far, the majority of my love interests have matched my head canon for my girls pretty damn well.

Quinn fits with my SW.
Spoiler

Doc fits my 'girls gone wild' Jedi. Sure, she's mostly LS with most of her DS points coming from getting some and marrying Doc, but from what she's told me (in my head) he's a perfect match for her.
Spoiler

The others go well also. (Don't want to hijack this with my characters cause I can go into ALOT of detail.

But as I said, if she was an old girlfriend of his, I can see her being unimpressed with his ******tedness. I know I would be and I'm married to a real life mister grumpy pants.

iamthehoyden
06.05.2012 , 08:46 PM | #27
Submission #2 (I was bored, lol.)

New Clan
Trooper (minor crew spoilers)
Spoiler

Author's Note:
Spoiler
aren't you a little short for a stormtrooper?
---------------
Fan Fiction: My Name is Solomon Crae The Man in the Box

Tatile
06.06.2012 , 02:53 AM | #28
I hope the next challenge has the same range of submissions, reading about different aspects of culture interacting has been very fun

Eanelinea
06.07.2012 , 01:04 PM | #29
Draconia, Human Sith Warrior

Spoilers for The-incident-that-shall-not-be-named, the F!SW/Quinn romance, and a few Sith Warrior class story bits.

Forgiveness

Spoiler

Author's note:
Spoiler

Tatile
06.07.2012 , 02:46 PM | #30
With regards to the above...
Spoiler