What did you name your ship?

bright_ephemera

I'm sure I'm not the only one who has taken to naming her characters' ships......right? I'm not alone?

Not every character of mine calls for it. But for instance:

• My Smuggler has the Blast Radius. As in, everybody who isn't me should get out of it when there's trouble.
  • My Knight has the Angelmobile, a nod to a scene in the TV show Angel. My Knight's a goody two-shoes.
  • My Warrior renamed her Fury to the Scorned late in the game. As in, Hell has no fury like.

So what are yours?

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My Imperial Agent's ship is called the Risky Mistress. Obviously that has nothing to do with her.... :D or anything. Obviously.

My Smuggler's ship is the Carnivale. She's a fun loving gal with a good heart and a love of credits. Someone has to pay for all that partying.

My Trooper's ship is referred to as the Blue Holler. I play on an RP server and it was a throwaway joke that came up in guild chat one night that took a life of its own. Maybe one day I'll come up with something better but whenever i bring up that Aric and my Trooper girl just sealed the deal on the Blue Holler, I get a good amounts of laughs.

Agent's ship: The Aston Martin (Hey, it's the ONLY ship a secret agent should fly.)

Smuggler's ship: The Pure Pazaak (Naturally)

Trooper's ship: RSS Stormrider (Just because I'm a huge Iced Earth fan)

Bounty Hunter's ship: The Moneymaker (It's ALL about the 7s, baby!)

Sith ship: The Shadow of the Bat (Self-explanatory)

Jedi Ship: RSS Brightstar (Thought it sounded about as cool as a Jedi ship's name could sound)

Smuggler's XS was modified as a mining service freighter -- rigged for bulk cargo handling and in-space replenishment for asteroid mining ships -- before she took ownership. As it no longer serves in such a capacity, it's the Delinquent Miner.

Gym "Took the name from my SWG mining fighter." Quirk

Smuggler's freighter is the Honor. Slight irony (Smuggler's Honor) but also a reference to her personality (she has little personal honor).

Bounty hunter's ship is Darling. That's what the previous owner named it, and she doesn't care enough to change it. Mostly she just calls it "my ship" or "the Mantis".

Sith warrior's ship is the Duty or Recollection, haven't decided yet.

Smuggler's XS was modified as a mining service freighter -- rigged for bulk cargo handling and in-space replenishment for asteroid mining ships -- before she took ownership. As it no longer serves in such a capacity, it's the Delinquent Miner.

Gym "Took the name from my SWG mining fighter." Quirk

Awesome!

Jedi Consular: Kalpa Phoenix. A kalpa in Buddhist cosmology is a period of time roughly equivalent to the lifespan of an entire universe. The phoenix is of course a Greco/Egyptian legendary bird that grows old and is reborn in fire...

Bounty Hunter's ship-- SS Hoopty

Agent's ship -- Smooth Sailing

Sith Warrior--The Party Bus

Sith Inquisitor- SS Lush

Jedi Knight-- Shaggin Wagon

Jedi Consular-- SS Stripper Pole (An outfit she wore until she got the fancy dress on Coruscant)

Trooper--SS Bad *ss

Smuggler--Money Maker

My Sith Assassin named his ship "Force Killer" more as an warning to his enemies of the Dashade Khem Vhal in his employ than anything else.

My Bounty Hunter re-named his ship "Maligned Fate". He thought it was appropriate being he stole the ship in the first place, and that anyone else caught by him or the ship would not be happy with their fates.(Mako wanted to call it Blood Scythe, because it sounded cool and they are hunting down Tarro Blood. That was vetoed.)

My Jedi Knight calls his ship The Red Storm. Having come to terms with his heritage as a Sith Pure Blood in republic space, he feels it plays up to the fear that his presence brings his enemies and those who do not trust him in the order itself.

My Smuggler(who is my Bounty Hunter in an alternate identity so he can maintain republic contacts) named his ship

"Fate Breaker".(he had to rename it briefly when Mako working from the Imperial side called it Blood Scythe in retaliation of his previous veto)

My SW Kanpeki originally named her ship The Obsidian Hand, until a certain incident made her rename it to Kanashimi (Regret).

Kasmarien (RT) just left the ship unnamed, she thought about calling it Kitty's Pride but a certain Grumpy-pants talked her out of it after scowling at her lots. So she relented, however, it's possible he might let her call the ship nowadays but Kas hasn't bothered to bring up the subject.