Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

What did you name your ship?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Story and Lore
What did you name your ship?

bright_ephemera
05.29.2012 , 10:38 AM | #1
I'm sure I'm not the only one who has taken to naming her characters' ships......right? I'm not alone?

Not every character of mine calls for it. But for instance:
  • My Smuggler has the Blast Radius. As in, everybody who isn't me should get out of it when there's trouble.
  • My Knight has the Angelmobile, a nod to a scene in the TV show Angel. My Knight's a goody two-shoes.
  • My Warrior renamed her Fury to the Scorned late in the game. As in, Hell has no fury like.

So what are yours?
the Short Fic Weekly Challenge - 70+ authors to date. 1900+ stories. New prompts weekly!
Bright's Fanfic Threads
Forever Shenanigans!
Ceterum autem censeo, Malavai esse delendam.

kaczuszka
05.29.2012 , 10:40 AM | #2
my SI and SW is called dark eclipse
peace is a lie there is only passion through passion I gain strength through strength I gain power through power I gain victory through victory my chains are broken the force shall free me

elliotcat
05.29.2012 , 10:50 AM | #3
According to my headcanon, my smuggler's first name means "red" and her middle name means "scorpion". So she named her ship the Red Scorpion. Creativity isn't her strong suit.

Ebon Hawk: Latula // Elaeys // Raima // Jaea // Macara // Meulin // Damarra // Kanaaya

"We will snatch purpose from the jaws of futility...are you ready to wreak some havoc?"

wheatl
05.29.2012 , 11:00 AM | #4
Ok this may be a noob question but how do you name your ship?!

bright_ephemera
05.29.2012 , 11:01 AM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by wheatl View Post
Ok this may be a noob question but how do you name your ship?!
Unfortunately you can't re-label it in game; my ship names exist only in my head. And conversations with my friends.
the Short Fic Weekly Challenge - 70+ authors to date. 1900+ stories. New prompts weekly!
Bright's Fanfic Threads
Forever Shenanigans!
Ceterum autem censeo, Malavai esse delendam.

Crezelle
05.29.2012 , 11:07 AM | #6
agent: U.S.S Smooth Smurfin'
shes a chiss, and (*(&^ proud of it
Crezelle De'Chimera, of the Shadowlands
" Secret Agent Blue Booty, at your service. You Lead the way; I bring the kolto. "

LogicLoup
05.29.2012 , 11:36 AM | #7
My Knight's ship is Sight Unseen... she's Miraluka, and thinks she's clever.

"I may be on the side of the angels, but don't think for one second that I am one of them."

Tuscad
05.29.2012 , 11:47 AM | #8
My Smuggler's ship is the Century Eagle
Date Joined: March 2009 - Date unsubbed: 9/18/2012
It's been real but the game just wasn't worth the sub for me anymore.
Star Wars: First Assault is an Xbox Live Arcade game: http://kotaku.com/5948064/um-whats-t...ox-live-arcade

Magdalane
05.29.2012 , 12:33 PM | #9
Miriah's ship (smuggler) is the Stardancer
Magdalane's ship (sage) is the Diplomatic Immunity
Love is the strongest magic of them all.

Morgani
05.29.2012 , 01:35 PM | #10
My Imperial Agent's ship is called the Risky Mistress. Obviously that has nothing to do with her.... or anything. Obviously.

My Smuggler's ship is the Carnivale. She's a fun loving gal with a good heart and a love of credits. Someone has to pay for all that partying.

My Trooper's ship is referred to as the Blue Holler. I play on an RP server and it was a throwaway joke that came up in guild chat one night that took a life of its own. Maybe one day I'll come up with something better but whenever i bring up that Aric and my Trooper girl just sealed the deal on the Blue Holler, I get a good amounts of laughs.
Be to her Virtues
very Kind.
Be to her Faults
a little Blind.