Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

SWG - Starsider Player Check In

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Community Content > Check-ins
SWG - Starsider Player Check In

Osanna
12.13.2011 , 11:27 AM | #1
Figured I would start this one seeming there is only one other thread for Starsider, but is based upon only two guilds. This thread will be for ALL players, not just singled out to certain guilds.

I will be looking for a guild on my chosen server for SWTOR in the coming weeks, it would be nice to play with people I used to know.

I need to do a little more research on which server/guild I will choose. Maybe I'll wait until some more posts come up here before I make a rash decision.

Anyway, please post here if you are a Starsider native, and want to say hi, or if you have guild information for me, and which server you will be playing on.

I am geared towards PVE/Raids/Flashpoints, and occasional PVP.

Thanks!

Osanna
Infinite Sun OSANNA
Recruiting for The Republic!http://www.infinitesun.com
BETA TESTER / EGA VIP / CE VIP

Harlin
12.13.2011 , 12:22 PM | #2
Former Lagsider resident here. I'm on Exalted (RP) For the Empire!
"Tell me what you regard as your greatest strength,so I will know best how to undermine you; tell me of your greatest fear,so I will know which I must force you to face; tell me what you cherish most,so I will know what to take from you; and tell me what you crave,so that I might deny you."- Darth Plagueis

pjskull
12.13.2011 , 12:38 PM | #3
Starsider player, played from launch on Starsider, through to NGE, and a year or so popped back in...

Love Starsider and SWG... /tipcap

Blueneko
12.13.2011 , 12:41 PM | #4
Starsider player here. On Shien (RP/PvE US East).
Through victory, my chains are broken.
The Force shall free me.

www.throughvictory.com
RP/PvE - US East - Shien

gauldar
12.13.2011 , 12:55 PM | #5
Played on that server years ago, although I had a less then spectacular experience with the game on a number of occasions. Was in Order of Silverflame with our city on Naboo.
Get an

Braqsus
12.13.2011 , 01:03 PM | #6
Pre-NGE player and member of Clan Wulf resident of Mos Wulf here.

Braqsus

Treos
12.14.2011 , 04:55 AM | #7
tagging along. is there a thread subscribe feature?

Ender
12.14.2011 , 08:40 AM | #8
Another former SS resident. If any former GHOST members are reading this, we are on Lord Adraas. I know I PMed Kixx and Amme and tried to get back with you guys (forgot your forum names) but with the new forums, I can't access my old PMs.

If you were in GHOST and want to hook back up with us, we're on Lord Adraas (US RP superserver). Please shoot me a PM.

GHOST-Starsider-Fencer/Doc/Master Powers Jedi/Spy

DSMADDOX
12.14.2011 , 08:44 AM | #9
Starsider resident here (Apocalypse and Fish'Head).

Playing on Iron Citadel as Apoc.

frizny
12.14.2011 , 09:37 AM | #10
Former SS player here, Bau, Alda from Dark Legion. Playing on the the PVP server Dark Reaper as Bau. Would love to here from any old DL people.