Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Numerous game-breaking bugs found..

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service
Numerous game-breaking bugs found..
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

TheVigilant
05.10.2012 , 10:47 PM | #1
In the course of playing the game as a gunslinger, I've discovered an array of bugs which are affecting my ability to have fun.

1. Legacy - Romancing Risha in the course of completing her dialogue sequence will prevent unlocking the associated statistical bonus of +10 presence, +12s heroic moment duration, -1 minute heroic moment recast, and +1% critical chance. While it is marked as having been finished in the legacy window, the bonus is completely negated. I have not tested the romance feature with any other class, so I don't know if this bug is limited to just smugglers.

2. Space mission: Zosha Advance - the capital ship's shield generators are concealed beneath the hull, preventing lasers and missiles alike from contacting them. Consequently, players are unable to successfully finish the mission, thereby reducing the maximum number of fleet commendations earned on a daily basis by 15. It seems that the imperial engineers have finally discovered why their capital ships are dropping like flies.

3. Cover mechanic - my character occasionally becomes stuck in place while rolling into cover (wasn't this supposed to have been fixed recently?) Also, rolling into cover while being knocked up by an ability will occasionally cause the gunslinger to get stuck beneath the world -- /stuck doesn't seem to correct the problem either. Still, it's somewhat comical to defend a control point in a warzone from beneath the geometry after being unwittingly knocked back by an opponent. It's not my fault!

4. Speed shot - Occasionally, using this ability shortly after another causes it to play its animation and reset the global cooldown without actually doing anything - no damage, no cooldown. It has the potential to trick the gunslinger into believing that he's actually channeling the ability when he isn't.

5. Companions - Aren't Risha and Guss Tuno supposed to use cunning as their primary attribute as opposed to strength since they're loosely based on the sniper and scoundrel classes respecitvely? If strength was assigned as their primary attribute due to balance concerns, what's to prevent players from equipping them with jedi sentinel gear which is nearly as effective? There aren't any barrels in the game which enhance strength, otherwise there would be no difference whatsoever.

Sutii
05.10.2012 , 11:05 PM | #2 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Hello TheVigilant,

Thank you for bringing these issues to our attention. Unfortunately we are not able to process bug reports which are submitted here on the forum, as such we would kindly request that you submit a bug report concerning these matters.

You are currently able to submit bug reports in one of two ways, information on how to do this can be found in the spoiler below:

Spoiler

Thank you once again for your understanding.
Sutii | BioWare Customer Service - Forum Support