Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer
×

Merge Servers or...

Pwnberries's Avatar


Pwnberries
05.09.2012 , 05:59 AM | #1
or have cross server WZ and FP/OPS queues or this game will whither away to nothing.

I'm barely hanging on for the fun of pvp and as soon as warzones stop rolling (which i think is any day now) then me and my crew will find a new game... probably many many more as well.

Start meeting problems head on in and open efficient manner or this game will die quickly.

thomasgallant's Avatar


thomasgallant
05.09.2012 , 06:02 AM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by Pwnberries View Post
or have cross server WZ and FP/OPS queues or this game will whither away to nothing.

I'm barely hanging on for the fun of pvp and as soon as warzones stop rolling (which i think is any day now) then me and my crew will find a new game... probably many many more as well.

Start meeting problems head on in and open efficient manner or this game will die quickly.
they have decided to go with a transfer idea not a merger.. theyve already stated that more than once...
"Many of the truths we cling to depend greatly on our own point of view." Obi-Wan Kenobi

Lazirus-'s Avatar


Lazirus-
05.09.2012 , 06:02 AM | #3
Oh look, this thread again.
"It is said correctly that law exists not for the just but for the unjust, for the just carry the law in their hearts, and do not need to call it from afar."
Master Fitze Felix | Jedi Shadow | The Harbinger

Satans_Puppet's Avatar


Satans_Puppet
05.09.2012 , 06:04 AM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by thomasgallant View Post
they have decided to go with a transfer idea not a merger.. theyve already stated that more than once...
I still think they're trying to do that to save face. Server mergers would be good for communities as a whole rather than asking members who are already in guilds and what not if they want to move. I don't understand why people are asking for Paid transfers either... this population issue is something they should have foreseen and it doesn't just impact on play style it affects the economy on servers to. GTN on Rep side for me is dead on materials that used to sell by the bucket load.

thomasgallant's Avatar


thomasgallant
05.09.2012 , 06:09 AM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by Satans_Puppet View Post
I still think they're trying to do that to save face. Server mergers would be good for communities as a whole rather than asking members who are already in guilds and what not if they want to move. I don't understand why people are asking for Paid transfers either... this population issue is something they should have foreseen and it doesn't just impact on play style it affects the economy on servers to. GTN on Rep side for me is dead on materials that used to sell by the bucket load.
people want paid transfers so they can choose what server they are transfered into.
"Many of the truths we cling to depend greatly on our own point of view." Obi-Wan Kenobi

Artthen's Avatar


Artthen
05.09.2012 , 06:12 AM | #6
Hi everyone,

Since there is an existing thread on this topic, we’ve closed this thread in an effort to consolidate discussion. You can find the existing thread here:

When will there be a "SERVER MERGE?"

We encourage you to continue your discussion at the above link. Thanks!