Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

9th May Downtime - Discussion For Players in Withdrawl

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
9th May Downtime - Discussion For Players in Withdrawl

JebusJM
05.09.2012 , 12:58 AM | #1
I'm 1/3 through level 49 and can't wait to get to 50. The servers decided to go down YET AGAIN. Need more ToR...
Name: Jebord Esio
Class: Jedi Guardian
Level: 21

ConradLionhart
05.09.2012 , 01:01 AM | #2
It is actually postponed. If you had read even the thread title properly which is stickied, it would have saved you this amount of anxiety.
Level 50 Jedi Guardian

Expanded Companion System
http://www.swtor.com/community/showp...6&postcount=28

Shibata
05.09.2012 , 01:01 AM | #3
wait ...

Quote:
Update: This maintenance period has been postponed and the servers will NOT be taken offline tonight. We’ll post more information about the rescheduled time in this thread as soon as it is available. Thank you for your patience.
what?

Zoggel
05.09.2012 , 01:01 AM | #4
Hey JebusJM!

Tonight's downtime has been delayed. You can find more information in this thread by Allison Berryman:

Quote: Originally Posted by AllisonBerryman View Post
Update: This maintenance period has been postponed and the servers will NOT be taken offline tonight. We’ll post more information about the rescheduled time in this thread as soon as it is available. Thank you for your patience.
Good luck on achieving level 50!

Kallie
05.09.2012 , 01:01 AM | #5
What are you talking about. Servers are not going down. the maintenance was postponed

JebusJM
05.09.2012 , 01:02 AM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by Zoggel View Post
Tonight's downtime has been delayed.
Music to my ears

:EDIT: I can't read - I just missed the update somehow.
Name: Jebord Esio
Class: Jedi Guardian
Level: 21

Shibata
05.09.2012 , 01:03 AM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by Kallie View Post
What are you talking about. Servers are not going down. the maintenance was postponed
Plus, I think most players actually want the patch that will fix the bugs in the last patch that fixed the bugs ... so yea, gives us the fixes please.

Ignicity
05.09.2012 , 01:09 AM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by Shibata View Post
Plus, I think most players actually want the patch that will fix the bugs in the last patch that fixed the bugs ... so yea, gives us the fixes please.
As long as the maintenance happens in peak American game time, sure.

As it stands, every time there is an "emergency" patch, it's the Oceanic players that are hit hardest.

So no!
Patch once a week, in the scheduled weekly maintenance period. Please.

MaverikB
05.09.2012 , 01:15 AM | #9
Good call Bioware. I had just about had it, since that would have been 3 times out of the 4 times I've attempted to play the past week where the servers where down.

IrishTR
05.09.2012 , 02:12 AM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by Ignicity View Post
As long as the maintenance happens in peak American game time, sure.

As it stands, every time there is an "emergency" patch, it's the Oceanic players that are hit hardest.

So no!
Patch once a week, in the scheduled weekly maintenance period. Please.
Just remember, US Based game, US Based Support/Dev Team, they're not generally gonna bring down servers during prime US time. Sorry not trying to be mean just stating the obvious (would be nice if they rolled out at varying times to the world servers accordingly but thats more money spent for overtime/after hours)... Blame the time zones and the great divide that that causes I guess.