Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Want more story? It's on the website!

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Want more story? It's on the website!

Tiaa
05.09.2012 , 06:12 AM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by ADGarner View Post
I think a couple months delay isn't too bad. I'm happy they did this at all. Warcraft you had to play all the prior games or a lot of stuff made no sense.
I know there are plenty of Bioware/EA here doing damage control pretending they are forum goers but...

A couple of months? He just said the last update was in 2011. How is anytime now in the past year "a couple of months"?

You guys must really count on these forum users who can't read past one sentence or think properly.

Galbatorrix
05.09.2012 , 06:38 AM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by Tiaa View Post
I know there are plenty of Bioware/EA here doing damage control pretending they are forum goers but...

A couple of months? He just said the last update was in 2011. How is anytime now in the past year "a couple of months"?

You guys must really count on these forum users who can't read past one sentence or think properly.

Do you ever post anything that isn't bitter sounding drivel? You realize you don't have to post here/play this game, right? Or are you just a masochist?

Anyway, thanks for posting OP. Regardless if this is ever finished or not, I'd never seen them and they are interesting.

MasterKayote
05.09.2012 , 06:49 AM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by ADGarner View Post
Found a gem on the website. Fully voiced and with animation! SWTOR history videos. Freakin awesome! http://www.swtor.com/holonet/galactic-history
Wow, I had forgotten about these.

lol, I remember waiting for these to complete to get an estimate on when the game will be released. Ah, memories.

What gives Bioware, finish up!