Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer
×

Matrix Cube GONE !!!


Elayne's Avatar


Elayne
05.08.2012 , 07:16 AM | #21
Yeah, I have to say, advice not to equip the matrix cube doesn't really help if the cube was already equipped before the patch...

jgoldsack's Avatar


jgoldsack
05.08.2012 , 07:16 AM | #22
Yep mine is gone too.
On the Internet, you can be anything you want. It is strange so many people choose to be stupid.

Sedit's Avatar


Sedit
05.08.2012 , 07:19 AM | #23
They probably think we all take our Matrix Cubes off before we log daily or cross some server boundary or something, because his advice to prevent them from being stolen from BioWare itself was way off

Kthx's Avatar


Kthx
05.08.2012 , 07:22 AM | #24
Quote: Originally Posted by Deresdod View Post
this. It's sad there's no communication from the Devs anymore. And if it is, it's always "WHAT DID YOU SAY?! DEFENSIVE DEFENSIVE DEFENSIVE blah blah blah." They're really listening to the community, can't you tell?
Except "this" is a lie (or, if viewed more favorably, a poor attempt at sarcasm). The Devs have identified the issue, escalated it, and are working on a fix. All you need to do is have some patience. Playing for a short period without your cube is not going to matter in the long run. Only if you let this affect your game enjoyment will it actually do so. It is up to you.

Brimmer's Avatar


Brimmer
05.08.2012 , 07:24 AM | #25
Quote: Originally Posted by Kthx View Post
Except "this" is a lie (or, if viewed more favorably, a poor attempt at sarcasm). The Devs have identified the issue, escalated it, and are working on a fix. All you need to do is have some patience. Playing for a short period without your cube is not going to matter in the long run. Only if you let this affect your game enjoyment will it actually do so. It is up to you.
I think that boat set sail awhile ago for him.
Check out the spoilers for a good way to earn credits!
Spoiler

Darth_Moonshadow's Avatar


Darth_Moonshadow
05.08.2012 , 07:24 AM | #26
Quote: Originally Posted by Musclemary View Post
Cry me a river...let those tears fall..
Speaking of tears, did you know there is a certain type of bee that feeds on tears?

Seriously! It's a real thing!

Right here!

Nature just blows my mind sometimes.
Quote: Originally Posted by BruceMaclean View Post

And I love Darth Moonshadow's responses.
B

recsa's Avatar


recsa
05.08.2012 , 07:24 AM | #27
Stop blaming Bioware!!! its all your fault guys, this is the Nth patch that comes with a game breaking bug, it will be fixed later today or tomorrow, how many more of this do you need to realize YOU SHOULD NOT LOGIN ON PATCH DAY??
A long time from now, in a galaxy far, far away, fanbois will realize they hurt games they love in a way no troll could ever dream of.

Rasticles's Avatar


Rasticles
05.08.2012 , 07:26 AM | #28
Quote: Originally Posted by recsa View Post
Stop blaming Bioware!!! its all your fault guys, this is the Nth patch that comes with a game breaking bug, it will be fixed later today or tomorrow, how many more of this do you need to realize YOU SHOULD NOT LOGIN ON PATCH DAY??
You're kidding right? No log in on patch day? The Turnip truck is --------> that way

Sedit's Avatar


Sedit
05.08.2012 , 07:26 AM | #29
@Kthx I think the reason why most of us or pissed off is that something as simple as this got by quality control (if they even have one that is). I was reading another post that wanted all patches to be tested on the PTS before going live and I was under the impression until I read that, that all patches were published to the PTS before going live and they are not.

The fact that we are missing our stat cube is more of a meh issue when it comes to playing the game, we can sub it for a few days with a cheap one; it's just the fact that this little item was not caught before this latest patch went live and it's an obvious mistake/error too.

Rasticles's Avatar


Rasticles
05.08.2012 , 07:29 AM | #30
Quote: Originally Posted by Sedit View Post
@Kthx I think the reason why most of us or pissed off is that something as simple as this got by quality control (if they even have one that is). I was reading another post that wanted all patches to be tested on the PTS before going live and I was under the impression until I read that, that all patches were published to the PTS before going live and they are not.

The fact that we are missing our stat cube is more of a meh issue when it comes to playing the game, we can sub it for a few days with a cheap one; it's just the fact that this little item was not caught before this latest patch went live and it's an obvious mistake/error too.
^ This ... ^ THIS is why I'm ticked.. not that we'll not ge tthem back, and most likely today.. read those patch notes, and ask, how did this happen? And you know no one tested or checked, because if a Dev did, he too would have been missing HIS cube, and maybe, just MAYBE, said... Wait !!!!

But, no.......Inconvenience here, major irritation there, broken Guild Summit promises, 1/3 of 1.2 ripped out at 11:45 pm prior to patch day........yeah, I guess I'm supposed to still be a fanboi... (I was one actually, love the game, can't stand the Dev lead designers...... see my sig.....)