Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

From dx11 to dx9, is it possible ?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service
From dx11 to dx9, is it possible ?
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Gegreg
05.05.2012 , 08:35 AM | #1
Hello fellas, I still strugle with fps and graphic issues, been trying to solve things from may first.
Got one simple question, is it possible to make it run on dx9 ? or is it possible to delete dx11 on w7 and use dx9 ?

Axolipher
05.05.2012 , 08:57 AM | #2 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Quote: Originally Posted by Gegreg View Post
Hello fellas, I still strugle with fps and graphic issues, been trying to solve things from may first.
Got one simple question, is it possible to make it run on dx9 ? or is it possible to delete dx11 on w7 and use dx9 ?
Greetings Gegreg,

I hope your legs are on the way to the mend after DHI fest! Unfortunately Directx 11 Is a critical part of Windows 7 and as such you will be unable to remove it from your system. It may be worth making sure that you have the latest version of DirectX installed and fully updated on your system as well as having the "DirectX End-User Runtime package" installed.

For further details on this please check here.

If this doesn't produce the results your looking for please post an up to date dxdiag so we can happily investigate further.

Thank You!

Axolipher | BioWare Customer Service - Forum Support