Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Another Founder returning......

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Another Founder returning......

pogmahone
05.02.2012 , 06:37 PM | #21
Quote: Originally Posted by GalacticKegger View Post
Just not in everyone else's face. The last thing anyone with an ounce of integrity wants is to open a thread and have it spit at them.
I agree

Nightfalll
05.02.2012 , 06:48 PM | #22
Quote: Originally Posted by metalgearyoda View Post
You have your rated solo stats, group solo stats, life time kills, life time medals, highest rating for solo and group queue. like literally a sheet of random stats after that.
Ty Metal...........That is just fantastic..........Been waiting for those forever.

Finally GOOD JOB BIO....

Now to implement the damn thing......
"I wonder what you will say when SWTOR surpasses WoW in subs.

Something like Oh it will die in 2 years from now, when it doesnt you change your opinion and say Oh its 4 years." quote from DARTHDOLL 2/25/2012

Andryah
05.02.2012 , 06:55 PM | #23
Quote: Originally Posted by pogmahone View Post
If you are paying for it you have the right
Nope... you have the right to play the game if you pay. You have the right to give Bioware constructive feedback via the channels they have provided. You have the right to have constructive on topic discussions in forum.

You DO NOT have the right to rant like lunatics about anything and everything in the forums 7/24.
MMOs mimic real life in some ways. Take challenges for example.... you can either use intellect and overcome a challenge or not. In other words, you can make lemonade from lemons, or you can just suck on the lemon. Up to you.

Nightfalll
05.02.2012 , 06:57 PM | #24
Quote: Originally Posted by Andryah View Post
Nope... you have the right to play the game if you play. You have the right to give Bioware constructive feedback via the channels they have provided.

You DO NOT have the right to rant like lunatics about anything and everything in the forums 7/24.
Please guys, enough allready.....

Myself and some Original Founders from my guild are returning. Its a GOOD thing. Emphasis on positive..........Looking forward to the new content!
"I wonder what you will say when SWTOR surpasses WoW in subs.

Something like Oh it will die in 2 years from now, when it doesnt you change your opinion and say Oh its 4 years." quote from DARTHDOLL 2/25/2012

Andryah
05.02.2012 , 06:59 PM | #25
Quote: Originally Posted by Nightfalll View Post
Myself and some Original Founders from my guild are returning. Its a GOOD thing. Emphasis on positive..........Looking forward to the new content!
Two Thumbs UP!
MMOs mimic real life in some ways. Take challenges for example.... you can either use intellect and overcome a challenge or not. In other words, you can make lemonade from lemons, or you can just suck on the lemon. Up to you.

Sholagar
05.02.2012 , 07:23 PM | #26
Quote: Originally Posted by Andryah View Post
Sorry pal, but it is never justifable. Play or don't play, but you have no justification as a paying sub to rant and vent and demand and threaten to quit 7/24 in the forums. Your 15 dollars entitles you to play the game, not grief the forum.

Welcome back! I hope you have more fun and more balanced expectations this time around.
And who are you? This game needs huge fixes, why shouldn't we vent, demand, and threaten when we've paid so much to play?

Fanbois, sheesh

ironix
05.02.2012 , 07:28 PM | #27
Quote: Originally Posted by Sholagar View Post
And who are you? This game needs huge fixes, why shouldn't we vent, demand, and threaten when we've paid so much to play?

Fanbois, sheesh
Oh yes, and for some reason these "OMG everything is wonderful!!!!" threads are constructive, whereas any thread that speaks of leaving the game get locked as being nonconstructive.
Godwin's Law for SW:TOR -- As a discussion in the SW:TOR forums grows longer, the probability of a comparison involving WoW or being told to "go back to WoW" approaches 1.

Azzras
05.02.2012 , 07:36 PM | #28
Quote: Originally Posted by ironix View Post
Oh yes, and for some reason these "OMG everything is wonderful!!!!" threads are constructive, whereas any thread that speaks of leaving the game get locked as being nonconstructive.
Most game forums delete negative threads almost immediately.
SWTOR negative/hate threads are for the most part allowed to run rampant.
New here?
[ █ █ █ █ █] ( ) Ξ█████████████ The Shadowlands █████████████)

Tocaseven
05.02.2012 , 11:22 PM | #29
unless you can help me with the 7 4x i have , go away again.

GalacticKegger
05.02.2012 , 11:31 PM | #30
Quote: Originally Posted by ironix View Post
Flagrantly shooting people's kneecaps out tends to get a constable's attention.
Peace out . . .