Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Smuggler: Ship NPC small non-critical bug

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service
Smuggler: Ship NPC small non-critical bug
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Ryvath
04.30.2012 , 12:10 PM | #1
Don't know if it's been mentioned and it's not really an important issue but figured I'd mention it just in case.

Once you get the female non-party NPC that hangs out on your ship she has 2 issues:

1.) shows quest giver symbol but has nothing to say or no quest to give when you speak to her
2.) During conversation scenes there is a graphics bug where she consistently has two copies of herself;
most times they overlap during the conversation; 1 is facing you and speaking the other is in her default position facing the console.

Anyways both are non-critical issues but wanted to mention

Tirvaak
04.30.2012 , 12:22 PM | #2 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Quote: Originally Posted by Ryvath View Post
Don't know if it's been mentioned and it's not really an important issue but figured I'd mention it just in case.

Once you get the female non-party NPC that hangs out on your ship she has 2 issues:

1.) shows quest giver symbol but has nothing to say or no quest to give when you speak to her
2.) During conversation scenes there is a graphics bug where she consistently has two copies of herself;
most times they overlap during the conversation; 1 is facing you and speaking the other is in her default position facing the console.

Anyways both are non-critical issues but wanted to mention
Hi Ryvath,

Thanks for letting us know about this. I would suggest to log this as a bug report either through the in-game Portal or by using the /bug command. Please follow our Bug reporting guide when logging this to ensure that we have the information required to look into this further.

Thanks.

Tirvaak | Bioware Customer Service - Forum Support