Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Upgrade to higher population server

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service
Upgrade to higher population server
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Jonahirt
04.30.2012 , 11:12 AM | #1
So I just resubscribed to SWTOR after a little break and I'm on Taris and there are SIX people on the planet. SIX!

Can I please upgrade to a higher population server, or are they all like this? 6 people is NOT an MMORPG. This is lame. If it keeps like this I'm canceling again.

Hydrain
04.30.2012 , 11:14 AM | #2
I'm pretty sure BW is in the process of creating a server transfer system. Just hold on tight.

Jonahirt
04.30.2012 , 11:24 AM | #3
Well it had better be free, because I'm paying for an MMO, not a single player game. I haven't seen another human player yet today. This is stupid. They should condense their servers and give us the experience an MMO player expects. I'm not renewing my subscription until they convince me otherwise. Right now it's looking like I should have just stayed unsubscribed.

Tirvaak
04.30.2012 , 11:39 AM | #4 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Quote: Originally Posted by Jonahirt View Post
Well it had better be free, because I'm paying for an MMO, not a single player game. I haven't seen another human player yet today. This is stupid. They should condense their servers and give us the experience an MMO player expects. I'm not renewing my subscription until they convince me otherwise. Right now it's looking like I should have just stayed unsubscribed.
Hi Jonahirt,

As Hydrain has already mentioned, character transfers are something we plan to have in the near future. It is currently something that is being worked on but at this time there are no other details available.

You can visit this Community Q&A to see the most recent update on transfers from Dallas Dickinson.

Thanks.

Tirvaak | Bioware Customer Service - Forum Support