Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Bounty Hunter Class quest

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

TroyObrien
04.30.2012 , 09:26 AM | #1
I completed the quest "Number one with a Bullet but didn't get credit and can not advance. I have no class quests showing nor able to pick them up. My BH is stuck on Chapter 3. I've tried several times to submit an ingame ticket but it will not go through. Can the mission be reset so I can redo it or given credit so I can continue my class quests?

Tirvaak
04.30.2012 , 09:35 AM | #2 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Quote: Originally Posted by TroyObrien View Post
I completed the quest "Number one with a Bullet but didn't get credit and can not advance. I have no class quests showing nor able to pick them up. My BH is stuck on Chapter 3. I've tried several times to submit an ingame ticket but it will not go through. Can the mission be reset so I can redo it or given credit so I can continue my class quests?
Hi TroyObrien,

Thanks for posting. I'm sorry to hear about the issue you are encountering with your class story line. In order to get it looked into properly you will need to submit a ticket, which leads us to the second problem you are having.

You mention that it will not go through properly. Can you describe exactly what happens when logging a ticket?

Thanks.

Tirvaak | Bioware Customer Service - Forum Support

TroyObrien
04.30.2012 , 09:44 AM | #3
In game ticket finally went through after about 10 trys. I don't mind redoing the mission. I would just like chapter 3 to be closed. Been an issue for a couple of months now. Also, thanks for the quick response. I appreciate it!!

Tirvaak
04.30.2012 , 11:17 AM | #4 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Quote: Originally Posted by TroyObrien View Post
In game ticket finally went through after about 10 trys. I don't mind redoing the mission. I would just like chapter 3 to be closed. Been an issue for a couple of months now. Also, thanks for the quick response. I appreciate it!!
Hi TroyObrien,

I'm glad the ticket went through for you, once one of our Customer Support team get a look at it they will contact you regarding the matter.

Let me know how you get on.

Thanks.

Tirvaak | Bioware Customer Service - Forum Support