Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Protest! All servers join it!

Deusmortale
04.30.2012 , 05:21 AM | #1
Hi every,
as BW is ignoring us on low populated servers I suggest we do some kind of big all server protest.

On third of May no1 should log on low populated severs and all should go play alts on high populated servers like Tomb or Fatman.

Make ques like 5hours on them so BW gets the point of what is PRIORITY in this game.
Maybe this will force them to do server merge rly fast or to speed up FREE character transfer.
Pls spread the word and lets make this protest unique in MMO world.
Again don't log in on your LOW populated server 03.05.2012 (for americans third of May) and show them how strong community is world wide about this problem!

shadowlis
04.30.2012 , 05:24 AM | #2
Yea, lets all rebel!
The force is strong within this joint

thomasgallant
04.30.2012 , 05:24 AM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by Deusmortale View Post
Hi every,
as BW is ignoring us on low populated servers I suggest we do some kind of big all server protest.

On third of May no1 should log on low populated severs and all should go play alts on high populated servers like Tomb or Fatman.

Make ques like 5hours on them so BW gets the point of what is PRIORITY in this game.
Maybe this will force them to do server merge rly fast or to speed up FREE character transfer.
Pls spread the word and lets make this protest unique in MMO world.
Again don't log in on your LOW populated server 03.05.2012 (for americans third of May) and show them how strong community is world wide about this problem!

OCCUPY STARWARS!!!

are you crazy....forget that i want to play a game not do some stupid act of protest that will not solve anything.. people need to know that rotesting like that makes you look silly..not political.
"Many of the truths we cling to depend greatly on our own point of view." Obi-Wan Kenobi

Darth_Moonshadow
04.30.2012 , 05:24 AM | #4
I'm getting really tired of these "PROTEST!" threads. Seriously, dude, just stop. You're not some Freedom fighter looking for justice. These threads are just spam.
Quote: Originally Posted by BruceMaclean View Post

And I love Darth Moonshadow's responses.
B

Ellvaan
04.30.2012 , 05:26 AM | #5
Hello everyone!

We appreciate feedback, both positive and negative. However, we do ask that that feedback is constructive. This post goes into more detail about what we're looking for in feedback and how to make sure your feedback is constructive and helpful.

With that in mind, we're going to go ahead and close the thread. If you have suggestions for the game, we have a forum for specific suggestions, the Suggestion Box. We encourage you to post your suggestions there!

Thank you for understanding and helping us make sure that the forums are as constructive and helpful as possible!