Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

On Fatman, the game IS fun.

Valperion
04.29.2012 , 02:21 AM | #21
Quote: Originally Posted by Forogorn View Post
I rerolled on The Fatman, and have enjoyed the experience there so very much.
I re-rolled as-well.

I personally thought the chances of a decent republic population was slim...Till I saw 200+ on the republic fleet and 120+ on coruscant...100+ on ord mantell

People are sending out LFG groups in heroics and flashpoints constantly
* Warzone queues are VERY fast. Atm for 10-49.
* Saw like 70 reps by the pvp vendors on the fleet.
- Normally I only see 5 or 10 on my old server.

Yeah, I'll stay on fatman.
iŻi▀▀ V. A. L. ▀▀▀▀iŻi‾°δ‾‾Pך██████████▓▒░Loyal Servant of the Sith Empire░▒▓██████████ị

Angedechu
04.29.2012 , 05:59 AM | #22
No, I was not trolling. I play on a decent sized Rep server, and I have fun (Mind Trick)

I was saying that most of crtiics are about number of players : when you play on a good server, you have fun.

RocNessMonster
04.29.2012 , 06:42 AM | #23
Quote: Originally Posted by Darth_Moonshadow View Post
Indeed. As I recall, people are complaining about the massive queue to log into Fatman.

Guess the game isn't so fun when you're stick in line.
The queues ended as soon as the event did pretty much.
I need about tree fitty.

Algaaa
04.29.2012 , 06:56 AM | #24
on the fatman is fun maybe but other servers is died and is not fun wait 30 min queue. EU servers comepletely died most of them, they need to shut down many died servers. My server died i 1 month ppl just gone stoped playing changed to GW or back to wow some waiting D3. I gave up at valor 84 and going to play diablo 3 im tired of promises and wait ages for queue, all guild mates did the same we had 68 ppl in guild now only 3-4 online ussually. how you can explain it? i look at many servers rating the game is going down pretty fast compare to wow swtor 6 months old wow still have this month 10.3 million ppl. they doing sales on game because they losing players im looking for servers rating everyday and its going down http://www.torstatus.net/

Angedechu
04.29.2012 , 06:56 AM | #25
BTW, guys, population are apparently stabilizing on TOR status.

Algaaa
04.29.2012 , 06:59 AM | #26
Quote: Originally Posted by Angedechu View Post
BTW, guys, population are apparently stabilizing on TOR status.
no is not my server rating 1.13 month ago was 1.60 many EU servers droped a lot. Ppl dont play

MbaxterBeau
04.29.2012 , 07:03 AM | #27
Fat man is hella fun and the trolling in general chat is actually funny. Try rolling a toon there. You will have zero problem running content in a group.

Algaaa
04.29.2012 , 07:04 AM | #28
at imperial fleet ussually we had 80-100 ppl now is at weekends maximum 30 - 40. 1 mont ago the server was ok but in 1 month its just completely died i stoped playng too, why i have to wait ages in queue i paid money to play the game not for wait!!!

Algaaa
04.29.2012 , 07:07 AM | #29
Quote: Originally Posted by MbaxterBeau View Post
Fat man is hella fun and the trolling in general chat is actually funny. Try rolling a toon there. You will have zero problem running content in a group.
no thx my guildmates and me going to play Diablo 3. The actual reason was ppl didnt ike 1.2 and because Gw coming soon and D3, some back to Wow i made decision im going back to D3 like i played D2 old times. Ye its hard to leave im high valor 84 i was hardcore pvp but nothing what i can do and i borred of SWTOR promises, enough for me.

MbaxterBeau
04.29.2012 , 07:07 AM | #30
Wow's popular server proudmoore had 45 toons in SW when I was playing it 2 weeks ago at peak times and there were about 6 to 10 toons in Org. People aren't playing that game and if they are they are trolling most of the time. You run LFR and kids are pulling bosses at the start and wiping the whole raid.

I think I'll stick with the grown ups in TOR