Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

On Fatman, the game IS fun.

Angedechu
04.28.2012 , 08:29 PM | #1
This is where I find hope for TOR. (I don't play on FATMAN, but a decent middle sized server, I only use this as a comparison)

Games like FFXIV, and such, tanked because the gameplay utterly sucks AND player dearth

Player dearth is correctible, not gameplay problems on the scale of FFXIV and Warhammer.

dynastynyy
04.28.2012 , 11:46 PM | #2
then BW should do the right thing...close all the other servers, and make this game a single-sharded universe. Repurpose the closed servers to house the new influx of people on Fatman.

Bhaers
04.28.2012 , 11:49 PM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by dynastynyy View Post
then BW should do the right thing...close all the other servers, and make this game a single-sharded universe. Repurpose the closed servers to house the new influx of people on Fatman.
Only if they keep Dalborra. Having now played an MMO and especially PvP at 27ms i don't intend to play at 400ms ever again.

Single sharding the game would mean that the Oceanic players would return to stupid latency.
An inflated sense of self-importance deflects us from the inner peace and happiness we seek and affects those around us negatively. - HH Dalai Lama

TheLordMagnus
04.28.2012 , 11:58 PM | #4
one world are u freaking kidding me u cant run on fleet when u have 250+ people on it and not have problems for most players that is and u want the hole pop on 1 server no thanks just dont make any more
do managed server transfers to empty the crap servers or better manage new players into old servers better i have a hi pop server leave our aussie servers out of your euro crap
LVL 50 SORCC RDPS ACTIVE
LVL 30 JUG DMG ACTIVE
LvL 50 MARRA ACTIVE

SwordofSodan
04.29.2012 , 12:01 AM | #5
Too many kids on Fatman.

Darth_Moonshadow
04.29.2012 , 12:06 AM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by SwordofSodan View Post
Too many kids on Fatman.
Indeed. As I recall, people are complaining about the massive queue to log into Fatman.

Guess the game isn't so fun when you're stick in line.
Quote: Originally Posted by BruceMaclean View Post

And I love Darth Moonshadow's responses.
B

Bhaers
04.29.2012 , 12:07 AM | #7
Of course, one does have to consider the OP is trolling due to the subject being:

Quote: Originally Posted by Angedechu View Post
On Fatman, the game IS fun.
and their first line being:

Quote: Originally Posted by Angedechu View Post
I don't play on FATMAN
If they don't play on it how do they know it's fun there? Or do they just think massive queues are fun?
An inflated sense of self-importance deflects us from the inner peace and happiness we seek and affects those around us negatively. - HH Dalai Lama

Rogozhi
04.29.2012 , 12:11 AM | #8
Transfers are happening soon, no?

Bhaers
04.29.2012 , 12:14 AM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by Rogozhi View Post
Transfers are happening soon, no?
Free for servers that BW allow from/to and later paid to any server.

vojinsa
04.29.2012 , 12:14 AM | #10
i play on fatman and its awesome. groups for pve are almost automatic and there are plenty of repubs to gank. the fleet has 250+ peak hours and the pvp hot spots like tat or hoth keep the leveling fun. i tried other servers like thendy but its DEAD and staring around at the same 3 guilds almost made me uninstall.
Quote:
Imperial Agent-If I brought you flowers, what would you do?
Kaliyo- Go look for a man?
I love Kaliyo.