Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Body type preferred for each class.

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes
Body type preferred for each class.

tronot
06.11.2012 , 12:29 PM | #31
Body type 1 or 2 for any and all of my characters.

ZackAlklazaris
06.12.2012 , 06:40 AM | #32
Well I used the smallest body type for my male sniper and through emo hair on because I like the look. I wanted to give him and cute innocent look. Plus Agents have some of the tightest fitting clothing in the game and its not bulky.

My BH is a tank so I decided to make 1 down from fat *** so everyone in the group can see him. I thought about making a tiny tank, but it may be annoying on Raids so I didn't.
The Shadowlands | "Order of Darkness"
--------Alklazaris - Sorcerer - DPS
--------Sa-Kan - Sniper - DPS
"Dear BW, Please nerf Paper, Scissors is fine, signed Rock"

ejadavidson
06.12.2012 , 11:05 AM | #33
I have found that body type 4 for females looks great if the female class wears wears robes and not leggings, such as the consular or the inquisitor. Leggings/pants will make this body type look too pudgy.

I chose body type 4 for my female sith inquisitor and she looks very sexy and curvey. This body type didn't work on my jedi or my smuggler so I went with body type 2.

Body type 1 seems to make the head look too big.

I gave my IA male agent body type 2. It's a sexy look, sleek and athletic. Drool. (Oh, I'm female so don't get any ideas, lol).

Are they going to add more character customzations choices in the future? They really need more face, hair and beard styles and a few more body types.
Anina -50 jedi sentinel
Banim- 50 sniper
Jaxsyn - 30 powertech
Dezzerey - 37 gunslinger

Abominant
06.14.2012 , 05:03 AM | #34
Body type 1 Sith Marauder is where it's at.

scottberg
06.19.2012 , 12:33 PM | #35
When it comes to the male body type I usually select Type 2 or Type 3 depending on the class. For female I prefer Type 2 or Type 4 which is basically just a more curvy version of 2.

Xerkrom
06.20.2012 , 05:34 AM | #36
Body type 4 males are just hilarious, I can't take them seriously though. I mean really, a Jedi Sentinel with a body type 4? ***, that is ridiculous. I choose between 2 and 3, never choose 1 or 4 and i don't play female characters either, so i don't know what body type i'd choose for that, probably 2.

Galbatorrix
06.20.2012 , 08:18 AM | #37
I only play body type 3 males. I had some body type 2 at one point, but I deleted and rerolled them all to 3. My main is a body type 3 Vanguard and after playing him for so long, body type 2 just seemed way to skinny.

MWidowmaker
06.21.2012 , 12:38 PM | #38
juggernaut tank female-body type 1
everything else body type 2
http://www.swtor.com/r/6m2C2S Free stuff, bandwagon referral link, click if you want

scootrinboy
06.21.2012 , 12:42 PM | #39
I used type 2 for everything but my agent who is type 3

Horta
07.13.2012 , 11:10 PM | #40
Quote: Originally Posted by Celise View Post
i dont touch body type 3/4 at all on women, there are really less then good looking faces on the female side and choosing body 3? even the better looking faces look bad with that body type. and a body type 3 woman looks like a man from behind anyway. type 4 body, i can just imagine the sterotype "does my butt look big in this?" the answer is yes in every case.
All my characters are female. I have a body type 4 knight and I roleplay her as insecure about her looks (she asks friends "Does this robe make my butt look big?"), but it works because body type 4 female (unlike male 4) is more about being naturally curvy than being out of shape. My only type 2 females are an imperial agent because I figure looking sexy is a job requirement for a secret agent., and an inquisitor who started out as a slave (so again, being unusually good-looking is part of her backstory). My smuggler is body type 1 because (in my mind) a skinny body goes well with the sassy/sarcastic attitude. My sith warrior is body type 3 because she's supposed to have been hand-picked as the best of the best, which (to me) means a super-athletic body.

Right now I'm trying to roll a consular and I can't decide between type 1 and type 2.

My only real complain is that head size doesn't always match the body. On type 1 bodies the head seems way to big, and on type 4 bodies the head seems too small.