Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

So my Character Recieved wrong name.

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service
So my Character Recieved wrong name.
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Kandyman
04.27.2012 , 05:41 AM | #1
Ollo i came on SWTOR after my chars got transfered to new Asia pacific server, I transfered 2 characters both of their names were taken on new server so i was about to rename them while thinking i click on my Jedi Knight he was lower on the Char table then the other transferie my Bounty hunter so naturaly i think im renameing the Jedi becuase i click on it but no you have to rename the higher on the character table first so my Bounty hunter recieved the name i wanted for my Jedi.

i only noticed it after then well died alittle inside please if its possible can the name be reset so i can rename and give the correct name.

Server: Dalborra
Character: Brian'Boru (Current Bounty hunter name that i want jedi to have)

Im sure this has happend to others becuase it can be hard to notice that it is renaming a different character then the one you click thats lower dwn the char table, after all the Temp names are just jumbled letters.

Ratae
04.27.2012 , 06:07 AM | #2 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Greetings Kandyman,

Unfortunately this is not something we can help with on the Forums since we are unable to make changes to accounts here.

All I can suggest is to send a ticket to support@swtor.com explaining your situation. Please include details of the characters involved.

Thank you.
Ratae | BioWare Customer Service - Forum Support