Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Still CRASHING. Don't get your hopes up anything was fixed

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service (Read-Only)
Still CRASHING. Don't get your hopes up anything was fixed

Twigleaf
04.27.2012 , 03:21 AM | #1
The problem with the schematics, crew windows, delays, etc... is worse than ever. My character is stuck and cannot zone out without CTD.

They refuse to revert anything that caused this. The recent crashing thread is nearing or passing 15000 views now. Thats just 1 thread, not counting the other threads with people having identicle problems.

Its obvious they don't care that people cannot log on their crafters with a lot of schematics. Its obvious they won't add a Win 64 bit system to the issue list either. I really am ashamed of this company now.

Nymmie
04.27.2012 , 03:27 AM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by Twigleaf View Post
Don't get your hopes up anything was fixed
Quote:
1.2.1a Patch Notes
4/27/2012

General

Corrected an item-related issue to prevent a serious economic exploit.
Seems like a fix to me. Just saying.

Nymmie
04.27.2012 , 03:32 AM | #3
Oh and before i forget... Seems you forgot to read http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=428805

1.2.2 is when fix will be released.

Twigleaf
04.27.2012 , 03:33 AM | #4
lol. Believe it or not, I had heard from a few people that the crashing was going to be fixed in this patch. Shame on me for believeing that.

I'm currently stuck on my ship, crashing everytime I try to exit now. This patch, has made it just a bit worse. Before I could zone once at least. now I cannot.

of course they say it will be fixed in 1.2.2..... well.. we just got 1.2.1a ... lets see... there is a lot of letters in the alphabet, so will we see patch 1.2.1x before 1.2.2 comes in?

Himeji_Endless
04.27.2012 , 03:53 AM | #5
I had to LOL at the letter thing and how long it would take ... *sigh*

rjkishida
04.27.2012 , 03:57 AM | #6
What did you expect? This is Failware we are talking about. Just unsub and move on to a game that works.

Darometh
04.27.2012 , 04:03 AM | #7
Why fixing a gamebreaking bug when we all got a free month which has to go waste before we can play again?
Wer einen tötet ist ein Mörder.
Wer hunderte tötet ist ein Eroberer.
Wer tausende tötet ist ein König.
Wer alle tötet ist ein Gott.