Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Patching isses since 24/04

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Enirous
04.27.2012 , 01:52 AM | #11
Spoiler

This is the end of it.

Beruthien
04.27.2012 , 02:01 AM | #12 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Greeting Enirous,

Please try flushing your DNS cache one more time.

Also if you are using a wireless connection please establish a wired connection for the time being.

After these steps please run the Launcher as administrator and if you still get the message "Launcher is being updated" please let it sit for approximately 30 minutes. If there is no progress and you still receive the same message please come back to us with the up to date launcher log.

Thank you in advance!
Beruthien| BioWare Customer Service Forum Support

Enirous
04.27.2012 , 02:40 AM | #13
I flushed the DNS, and tried again with no results, as it is still stuck in the same mode, without creating a new log.

Beruthien
04.27.2012 , 02:45 AM | #14 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Greetings Enirous,

Please rename the Launcher file in your client installation folder. Then run the FixLauncher again, this should create a new Launcher file in the folder. Please run this new Launcher as administrator and delete the Launcher you renamed.

Again please ensure you are using a wired connection and give the Launcher some time to update.

Please come back to us if the issue remains.

Thank you!

Enirous
04.27.2012 , 03:25 AM | #15
Did as instructed, the issue remains.

Beruthien
04.27.2012 , 03:30 AM | #16 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Greetings Enirous,

Please try resetting your TCP/IP to its original state. Click the following link then save and run the downloaded file:
http://go.microsoft.com/?linkid=9664547. After this please try running the launcher again.

If this does not resolve the issue we would ask that you contact our phone support for further in-depth troubleshooting.

I hope this helps!

Enirous
04.27.2012 , 04:01 AM | #17
How do I reset it?