Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Patching isses since 24/04

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Enirous
04.27.2012 , 01:23 AM | #1
I've been trying to fully delete and reinstall the game after the patch (I use a service pack 3 windows XP 32-bit) as patching caused me majot problem, and it is stuck downloading the last Game Client 42 with 0.08 MB remaining, where it stops with a 'Unable to retrive patch data.' massage.

Beruthien
04.27.2012 , 01:28 AM | #2 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Greetings Enirous,

Please try removing and re-adding exceptions for SWTOR.exe and Launcher.exe in your firewall and antivirus settings. Also please flush your DNS cache.

If these steps do not resolve the issue please come back to us with your most recent Launcher log. (When posting the log please paste it into the [SPOILER][/SPOILER] tags.)

I hope this helps!
Beruthien| BioWare Customer Service Forum Support

Enirous
04.27.2012 , 01:38 AM | #3
It seems that neither the Firewall was the problem, and I can't find the LuncherFix in my SWTOR folder (the log seems to be too long to post here)

Beruthien
04.27.2012 , 01:43 AM | #4 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Greeting Enirous,

If you are unable to find FixLauncher in your client installation folder, we would advise downloading the Launcher set up file and running it over the current installation. You can download the set up file from www.swtor.com/download. After this FixLauncher should show up in the installation folder.

If after running FixLauncher the issue remains and it still tells you that the log is too long when trying to post it, please post the log in multiple parts.

I hope this helps!
Beruthien| BioWare Customer Service Forum Support

Enirous
04.27.2012 , 01:48 AM | #5
The issue remains, and the luncher is stuck in the 'The Luncher is being updated' indefeintly.

Here is the log:
Spoiler

Enirous
04.27.2012 , 01:49 AM | #6
Spoiler

Enirous
04.27.2012 , 01:50 AM | #7
Spoiler

Enirous
04.27.2012 , 01:50 AM | #8
Spoiler

Enirous