Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Oh no, Another Patch with Downtime!

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service
Oh no, Another Patch with Downtime!

lulzylulz
04.27.2012 , 01:50 AM | #11
Hopefully they'll be fixing the ingame mail, so I can get the +30 mails having the "could not be sent"-error. I'm seriously starting to lack credits :P

DapperDab
04.27.2012 , 01:53 AM | #12
Guess it just matters for the people already here and nobody wants new players to join the game. Grats.

afli
04.27.2012 , 01:57 AM | #13
1.2.1a Patch Notes
4/27/2012

General

Corrected an item-related issue to prevent a serious economic exploit.

so still no fixes for the major bugs after 1.2^^

TheLordMagnus
04.27.2012 , 01:58 AM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by Kaelynath View Post
Seriously folks, Get over it. They're fixing important things and making the game better.

And to any of you who dare say "They should refund this day, Rarrrghh!"

Here's a fun fact:

Most of you are playing off their FREE month that you got on the 25th. They don't owe you jack for today.

Keep going, Bioware. Doing awesome so far!
what he said
LVL 50 SORCC RDPS ACTIVE
LVL 30 JUG DMG ACTIVE
LvL 50 MARRA ACTIVE

TheLordMagnus
04.27.2012 , 02:00 AM | #15
Quote: Originally Posted by Bomyne View Post
If that was the case, they wouldn't be afraid of showing us the patchnotes.

I paid for today (I renew on the 30th) but no, i don't want a refund. I just want to be able to play my friday nights. Is that too much to ask?
they never give them untill its done u can view them after the maintence
LVL 50 SORCC RDPS ACTIVE
LVL 30 JUG DMG ACTIVE
LvL 50 MARRA ACTIVE

TheLordMagnus
04.27.2012 , 02:04 AM | #16
Quote: Originally Posted by DapperDab View Post
I'm playing off my month that I got from buying the game after cutting my seven day trial short because I loved the game so much.

I loved it so much that I talked my roommate into buying it. Guess what happened after he bought it. Unscheduled maintenance.

It sucked for me when I accepted my trial and ten a few hours later maintenance was posted but it wasn't a big deal. However... I've only been playing for three days now and there's been two days of maintenance...

Am I really suppose to just drop my other game for this?
no one asked u to drop a game to play this
its a new game and this happens try playing any new mmo that dont have this
its also in relation to people who cant log in at all
its down time but complaining does nothing go play other game and in 4 to 5 hours it will be back on
LVL 50 SORCC RDPS ACTIVE
LVL 30 JUG DMG ACTIVE
LvL 50 MARRA ACTIVE

LexonLightsaber
04.27.2012 , 02:10 AM | #17
Why we talking about "because they gave us a free month we shouldn't have gripes about the game and should allow bioware to have 30 hours of downtime this week and next and next and next because you know its a free month, argument. Look at why the people that were giving the free month got it, furthermore not everyone posting got a free month, what about that. This argument that because we got a free month that we shouldnt expect the highest level of service is absurd and those that feel that way, really need to stop throwing their money away on subpar products that they will never complain about!

LexonLightsaber
04.27.2012 , 02:11 AM | #18
Quote: Originally Posted by TheLordMagnus View Post
no one asked u to drop a game to play this
its a new game and this happens try playing any new mmo that dont have this
its also in relation to people who cant log in at all
its down time but complaining does nothing go play other game and in 4 to 5 hours it will be back on
It has nothing to do with ranked warzones or the people affected it is fixing an exploit that would effect the economy! get your facts straight.

DerekMiller
04.27.2012 , 02:20 AM | #19
Quote: Originally Posted by LexonLightsaber View Post
Why we talking about "because they gave us a free month we shouldn't have gripes about the game and should allow bioware to have 30 hours of downtime this week and next and next and next because you know its a free month, argument. Look at why the people that were giving the free month got it, furthermore not everyone posting got a free month, what about that. This argument that because we got a free month that we shouldnt expect the highest level of service is absurd and those that feel that way, really need to stop throwing their money away on subpar products that they will never complain about!
bad news pal its 2x 4 hour maintenance......... not 30 hours a week.... wow goes down for a min of 8 hours at a time

FrankieCook
04.27.2012 , 02:21 AM | #20
Quote: Originally Posted by DerekMiller View Post
WINNER!!!!

so far id say there is 50 new threads ************ about the shudown, and i bet nearly every1 in them ************ also *****ed that something doesnt work and needs fixing.....

on aside note HOPEFULLY this isnt another patch that breaks more than i fixes lol
Yes I have reported other things that need fixing.

Have any of them been fixed in this patch ?

No.