Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Transfer - legacy problem

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

sunnyraining
04.26.2012 , 09:29 PM | #1
My lvl 50 character was just transferred to Dalborra today but there's a problem - she doesn't have a legacy ! The icon was greyed out and there was no option to choose a legacy name (in case mine had already been taken). I've tried relogging to no avail also. I've submitted a ticket already but I was wondering if anybody had this same problem and if they found a work-around.

Ogada
04.26.2012 , 09:36 PM | #2 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Hi sunnyraining,

Submitting a ticket was the correct thing to do in this case. Our in-game support team will assist you with this.

Sorry for any inconvenience this has caused.
Ogada | BioWare Customer Service Forum Support

oz_robbo
04.27.2012 , 01:13 AM | #3
Your not Alone

My lvl 50 transferred across, lost my original Legacy name ( no drama ), but i didn't retain my previous legacy levels or abilities, they are all greyed out, so went from 13 odd legacy levels to 2

Ticket lodged and fingers X

sunnyraining
04.27.2012 , 04:13 AM | #4
Yeh... I just got a reply from CS and they sent it up to the dev team to investigate. Hopefully this all sorts itself out - I don't really look forward to losing legacy levels...

Seems to be somewhat isolated though - only a handful of people effected so I'm not sure what furballs have got in during the transfer process.