Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Canot find link to buy security key

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service
Canot find link to buy security key
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

II-Meph-II
04.26.2012 , 05:53 PM | #1
i have followed the links on this site to purchase a security key

it then takes me to the EA/origin site and on this site i find nothing at all about purchasing a security key and when i search nothing comes back !

Does anyone know where to buy it from if so could you please share the link ?!?

cheers

Gianavel
04.26.2012 , 05:57 PM | #2
http://buy.swtor.com/us/

Scroll down until you see the key and click the buy button.

Ogada
04.26.2012 , 06:31 PM | #3 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Hi II-Meph-II,

The physical key is not currently available in your region. This is why the page is leading to no key on Origin. Should this change in the future it will be announced here on the site so keep an eye out for updates.

Sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused.
Ogada | BioWare Customer Service Forum Support

Leggomy
04.26.2012 , 06:51 PM | #4
You can pick these up on ebay fairly cheap.

AckrosGliceas
12.15.2012 , 07:01 AM | #5
Eh what do you mean region , theres nothing region limited about the key fob at all that's a load of BS

regardless of where you live you can buy this RSA number generator and protect your EU /US or other region account

there are some on ebay and i want one , im in IE and im fed up of the android app and the hassle of change devices and having to remove it and reapply

theres really no excuse for this not being on origin stores for non usa regions, this game is out a long time now and you r competition even has mobile apps for all devices and the physical security keys regardless of the users' region