why were the PvP venders taken out of PvP warzones?

illgot

I loved the venders. They allowed me to stock up on stims before the fight. A lot of times I quest while queued and will hit max Warzone Coms. Having access to the vender allows me to buy up stims when I max out and keep playing.

Now I have to either waste coms or stop doing missions, hit fleet, buy up stims, then go back to what I was doing.

I loved the venders. They allowed me to stock up on stims before the fight. A lot of times I quest while queued and will hit max Warzone Coms. Having access to the vender allows me to buy up stims when I max out and keep playing.

Now I have to either waste coms or stop doing missions, hit fleet, buy up stims, then go back to what I was doing.

They got Lazy.

I heard that people who were PvEing, and who's Inventory was full, were Queueing for PvP, selling and repairing, and then quitting, returning right back to where they were while PvEing. i.e. a shortcut to sell/repair so they didn't have to go back to town.

This meant lots of WZs with uneven sides, and lots of complaints.

I have no idea if this is true or not.

this was moved to the PvP forums?

This is a general gameplay issue, not about PvP or PvP abilities. It is about why the vender was taken out which disrupts my normal game play more than my PvP game play.

I heard that people who were PvEing, and who's Inventory was full, were Queueing for PvP, selling and repairing, and then quitting, returning right back to where they were while PvEing. i.e. a shortcut to sell/repair so they didn't have to go back to town.

This meant lots of WZs with uneven sides, and lots of complaints.

I have no idea if this is true or not.

Adding a vendor in front of /start of the operation was too hard.