Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Nightmare pilgrim despawns permenantly?

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

The-Vortex
05.02.2012 , 08:09 AM | #21
Bugged last night on The Progenitor. Got him to 10%, some imps showed up and attacked the boss; we wipe due to him having 4 extra people on the threat table. Couldn't re-summon him back. So thanks to 4 people trying to **** with our attempt the entire server is locked out of the boss until its fixed. Kinda pathetic to be honest - not just with the bug, but that there's nothing in place to prevent people from interfering with it when they have an inhibitor buff.
End of Days - Republic - The Progenitor
Varias - 50 Gunslinger
Saris - 50 Jedi Guardian

Asprin
05.02.2012 , 08:58 AM | #22
The "Infinity Gate" Server also had the same bug, We wiped twice and then the stone became UN-clickable. Just a side note tho for people complaining about others interfering with there attempts, That is one of the aspects of a "World-Boss". In previous MMo's I have played world bosses were always being fought over its just another aspect of the fight. If they "Instanced" the world boss, it wouldn't really be a "World boss"... would it?...
(▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓⌡╫╫▒▒╫╢∏╟╫▒▒╫╫⌠▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓)"Sith have no fear." - Darth Tyrannus

AOD_rywo
05.02.2012 , 09:17 AM | #23
I'm at work atm so I can't pull the actual text, but I was told by CS Driod that this issue is now fixed as of the latest patch. Obviously not, and I can only assume they didn't actually read the text of my bug report. Seems they only saw 'Nightmare Pilgrim' in bug report... and 'Nightmare Pilgrim' in patch notes, and just closed the ticket thinking it must be what I was talking about.

This has now held our servers up for a couple weeks...
MMO gaming since 1994.

Fossman
05.02.2012 , 09:42 AM | #24
Quote: Originally Posted by Asprin View Post
The "Infinity Gate" Server also had the same bug, We wiped twice and then the stone became UN-clickable. Just a side note tho for people complaining about others interfering with there attempts, That is one of the aspects of a "World-Boss". In previous MMo's I have played world bosses were always being fought over its just another aspect of the fight. If they "Instanced" the world boss, it wouldn't really be a "World boss"... would it?...
Fighting over him would be fine. But the way they designed the fight makes that impossible. If there are more than 16 people attacking him he'll start doing a 7k pulse to everyone on his threat table causing a wipe. If that were removed things would be different. But then it might also make the fight a little too easy

powerisall
05.02.2012 , 03:47 PM | #25
Bugged for Canderous Ordo, has been since sometime around 5pm EST after server maintenance.

xenofire
05.02.2012 , 04:12 PM | #26
We killed it last night in two pulls, not sure if it's respawning or not. Will check later on an alt.
Guildmaster of The Remnant on The Harbinger
#4 World | #2 US | EC16 HM

Darth_Winston
05.02.2012 , 10:31 PM | #27
Nightmare Pilgrim is also bugged on Mind Trick.

ACiDxCHRiST
05.04.2012 , 05:49 AM | #28
Still no developer response yet?

I am really glad that BioWare is so committed to their Endgame PvE. /sarcasm

I hope that all those people that enjoy endlessly leveling alts are enough subs to pay your salaries.

juleanden
05.04.2012 , 06:04 AM | #29
Quote: Originally Posted by The-Vortex View Post
Bugged last night on The Progenitor. Got him to 10%, some imps showed up and attacked the boss; we wipe due to him having 4 extra people on the threat table. Couldn't re-summon him back. So thanks to 4 people trying to **** with our attempt the entire server is locked out of the boss until its fixed. Kinda pathetic to be honest - not just with the bug, but that there's nothing in place to prevent people from interfering with it when they have an inhibitor buff.
thats the idea with world bosses you need to fight for them not just farm them.

PolakToma
05.04.2012 , 11:04 AM | #30
Quote: Originally Posted by ACiDxCHRiST View Post
Still no developer response yet?

I am really glad that BioWare is so committed to their Endgame PvE. /sarcasm

I hope that all those people that enjoy endlessly leveling alts are enough subs to pay your salaries.
Agree^, also not spawning on Prophecy of the Five, thanks Bioware for first making a stupid boss that is the soul source of Tier 2 boots and requires 16 people and be a world boss and need stupid reqs to even fightin the first place(even though our guild only does 8 mans) but then bug him out so we cant even fight him, wtg