Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

hopefully the lag will be gone tomorrow.

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service
hopefully the lag will be gone tomorrow.

Darth_Bond
04.24.2012 , 11:31 PM | #1
This is my 3rd thread regarding this issue, that i have attempted to bring to the spotlight.

all day today i have experienced MAJOR lag, and spikes in latency, a whisper sent by a friend takes 30 seconds to reach me, the game lags out mid combat, and unfreezes 30 seconds later, almost like i traveled forward in time, I have as i was told to, put the tracert info in the appropriate thread...

I was raiding today, and the lagging started again, this time it was considerably more annoying, as i am a healer...I know its not on my end because everything else works just fine. Another thing that lit the light bulb was the fact that today is tuesday, and as we all know, this are bound to get messed up on a tuesday...

please bioware your my only hope!

#edit the latency would go as far as 200k!
Story is so important i sold starwars to disney and asked jj abrams to direct the new star wars film....and that is why we cant have faction change!

StarRapier
04.25.2012 , 02:50 AM | #2
I seem to be having some lag issues as well. Not as bad as you, but when I play on an NA server my ping consistenly hovers around 150ms. When I play on an Asia server my ping is 350-450ms consistently with regular lag spikes up to 1000ms. I live in South Korea. Someone please tell me why the Asia server designed for me provides crappier service than the NA servers that are supposedly much farther away?