Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

People are still passing the rakghoul plague....

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
People are still passing the rakghoul plague....

Dralanna
04.28.2012 , 05:39 PM | #71
Quote: Originally Posted by GweedoBane View Post
/facepalm is all I can say to ^
Of course that's all you have to say... when confronted with a point you can't refute

Nonoka
04.28.2012 , 05:40 PM | #72
It amazes me how many "people" are still butt hurt over this stupid crap. Adapt or die. Move along, nothing to see here, it's over.

It has been said before many times the "infection" is easy to get around. If you are too stupid or too lazy to do so, I recommend a good game of checkers... with yourself.

Styxx
04.28.2012 , 05:43 PM | #73
Quote: Originally Posted by Valkirus View Post
Well...it appears you was very bored before this event. Now what are you doing that the event is over? You do know these type of events have very marginal impact on players staying for the long haul? While if it is designed poorly, it can have a negative lasting impact on some if they will stay.
I`ll just go back to what I was doing before it started. But, for me, it DID provide a fresh breath of air. It was something new and mildly amusing. Not a bad idea either.

In the end, it actually gave one more reason to group and quest like a PROPER MMO, instead of the "one man and his dog" model of late... was certainly more fun than the Forumites would want you to believe.

GweedoBane
04.28.2012 , 05:47 PM | #74
I vote we make everyone on the pve/rp servers be overt to the other side.

Oh get over it, just rez and continue on ya way etc etc etc......

ElectricFlea
04.30.2012 , 07:21 AM | #75
I'm completely over this as well. It was a cool idea, but now it's simply become an annoyance for many people.

BW need to give us the option to opt out, and they need to do it soon.

ZionHalcyon
04.30.2012 , 07:28 AM | #76
Yeah, I had to reform a hammer station run because a troll tried to spread us the disease in the flashpoint.
BobVader - We will always remember.
Remain civil in the face of incivility, lest you be the barbarian.

AGSThomas
04.30.2012 , 07:40 AM | #77
OH NO!... Are you gonna make it?
Med´vh - Deception Assassin (PvP DPS)
D´omedes - Vengeance Juggernaut (PvP DPS)
Server: 5 Prophecies

TuF_WOLVERINE
02.23.2013 , 07:50 PM | #78
Can't wait till it comes back. Ready to start trolling the whiners and cry babies... lol .. this girl started freaking out and swearing me because I got on the balloon on tatooine with her while I was infected lol.. she started swearing me and trying to spam me with dual request ... what a spaz .. vaccine is $1000 .. big deal. .. just wish I had a Troll Face I could wear while she was tripping out
Barq's Has Bite

Jagrevi
03.03.2013 , 06:38 PM | #79
Quote: Originally Posted by TuF_WOLVERINE View Post
Can't wait till it comes back.
How .... ... did you know? This post is just from a week ago.
Planned Twi'lek Scoundrel

DigitalWar
01.22.2014 , 08:20 PM | #80
This is bad coding by the devs. i dont want to participate. quit forcing crap on us. its no wonder i tell my friends to not join this game. Some of the worst devs in the buss here, only behind soe's.