Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

[Bug] Kaon Under Siege Instant Death

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service
[Bug] Kaon Under Siege Instant Death

CoDThundarian
04.24.2012 , 03:45 PM | #1
My friends and I were running Kaon Under Siege today to complete the weekly when we ran into an interesting bug. The chairs in the instance can, in fact, instant kill you, making them by far the most dangerous thing in the instance.

If you jump into a chair (like the table and 2 chairs objects) and try to make your character run forward, and jiggle your character around a bit, it will eventually lag for half a second and instantly kill you. We were able to reproduce this with multiple chairs and multiple toons. I didn't try and see if you can do this on the chairs / tables outside of the instance, but this should probably be fixed at some point, as I managed to first do it accidentally just running through the instance.

Also note that sometimes people can't see the corpse to res you, making it seem likely that chairs are portals to the netherworld completely transporting your characters body away.

TonyJP
04.24.2012 , 03:52 PM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by CoDThundarian View Post
Also note that sometimes people can't see the corpse to res you, making it seem likely that chairs are portals to the netherworld completely transporting your characters body away.
This.

Is funny.

CoDThundarian
04.24.2012 , 10:57 PM | #3
I found another post complaining about instantly dying coming out of natural cover in this instance, likely related to whatever the problem is