Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Skimp'd male character gear [PIX INSIDE]

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Community Content > Fan Art
Skimp'd male character gear [PIX INSIDE]

Pegjot
01.13.2014 , 04:32 AM | #921
Ermagerd how have I never found this thread? I kinda wish the new jocks didn't have a gold band around them but bigger sacrifices have been made! Prepare to see 10 new manly butts on fleet! ^___^
Imps: Zahjon Zahjin Zahj Zahjora Zahjic Zahjia Zahja Zahjex Zahjen Zahjelle Zahje
Pubs: Zahjo Zahjina Zahjei Zahjedi Zahjette Zahjer Zahjus Zahju Zahjess Zahjessa Zahjie
Harbinger: | 13 Level-55s | No 30-54s | 9 Pre-30s | Previously Zany of Dalborra.

OddballEasyEight
01.13.2014 , 05:18 AM | #922
First off: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YaG5SAw1n0c

And with that out of the way, I must say I am hugely impressed with the skills of the arist(s?) in this thread.
While I might not care for skimpy male outfits, I sure do feel that everyone should be able to dress the way they want.
And judging from the latest couple of packs, it seems this thread has caught the attention of someone on BioWares arts department, because some of the designs are nearly carbon copies of the stuff here

(oh and if it wasn't clear enough, that youtube link is a joke)

Keep up the good work!

OddballEasyEight
01.13.2014 , 05:22 AM | #923
Quote: Originally Posted by Hyfy View Post
Seriously, if us guys sat around making a thread even half as bad as this one. Stripping female toons down, gawking, and objectifying them as fervently as is done in this thread with male toons; not only would straight males such a myself get crucified over it but the thread would be shut down, erased, and forbade to even be mentioned. Sadly i can easily see that there would be a clear and obvious double standard here.
Oh hello!
Welcome to "the world".

You must be new here.

(oh and have you seen any of the skimpy female outfits that are in the game? 'nuff said about "double standards" eh?)

drakensang
01.13.2014 , 05:47 AM | #924
Cute. Not the short shorts I was hoping for, but the slip is something to work with.

Damask_Rose
01.13.2014 , 08:35 AM | #925
There are so many items in the new pack that I want! Off to do dailies so I can afford them when they hit the GTN

Unity 3d tutorials
Friends referral for free character transfer and unlocks

Ixum
01.13.2014 , 08:40 AM | #926
So while we wait for pants Ill just make some skimpies

The Male Eyecandy thread!

Game of Ixum @ TUMBLR

Toyboy | Splashy | Thrilldrill | Spray | Lustus | Zwallow | Virilo | Hotgun of Nano @ TOFN
Fappo Red Arcadia EU @ The Progenitor

Ixum
01.13.2014 , 08:49 AM | #927
...and just as a curiosity. Heres a pic I made for my blog a few weeks back trying to imagine what the pants would look like...

The Male Eyecandy thread!

Game of Ixum @ TUMBLR

Toyboy | Splashy | Thrilldrill | Spray | Lustus | Zwallow | Virilo | Hotgun of Nano @ TOFN
Fappo Red Arcadia EU @ The Progenitor

drakensang
01.13.2014 , 09:23 AM | #928
Quote: Originally Posted by Ixum View Post
So while we wait for pants Ill just make some skimpies
I like it, but it looks as if it would require some tucking, which isn't really comfortable

Smuglebunny
01.13.2014 , 09:23 AM | #929
Im a straight male but im totaly ok with this as long as females get the EXACT same outfit as this one above me...^^

Darth_Haderach
01.13.2014 , 09:28 AM | #930
*turns on a portable fan to blow in his face*
The heat here...