Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Skimp'd male character gear [PIX INSIDE]

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Community Content > Fan Art
Skimp'd male character gear [PIX INSIDE]

Ixum
04.25.2012 , 01:35 PM | #21
Quote: Originally Posted by kravex View Post
you should post this in the suggestions forum for developers to take note

http://www.swtor.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=349
Thanks for the tip Made a post http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=432407
The Male Eyecandy thread!

Game of Ixum @ TUMBLR

Toyboy | Splashy | Thrilldrill | Spray | Lustus | Zwallow | Virilo | Hotgun of Nano @ TOFN
Fappo Red Arcadia EU @ The Progenitor

CAMELOTCRUSADE
04.25.2012 , 01:43 PM | #22
Yes please.

Stenrik
04.25.2012 , 03:47 PM | #23
Awesome job, Ixum! These really look legit! They are well balanced and designed.
And, though sexy, many have a badarsery about them that I think straight guys would wear, too.

Keep it up!

RaptureRocker
04.25.2012 , 03:51 PM | #24
You officially made me giggle like a schoolgirl. I wouldn't mind a little eyecandy like this... Even if it's eyecandy intended for the ladies. XD
CE Owner
Quote: Originally Posted by Ocho-Quatro View Post
I've been thinking about stacking Accuracy and Alacrity on my tank... So I can taunt much faster, and make sure my taunts don't miss and accidentally hit a tree or something. That tree aggro can be pretty terrible.

Mirura
04.26.2012 , 12:11 AM | #25
These are exceptionally good edits and you put a lot of effort into them. The Jedi sets would look particularly great shirtless/lopsided and I'd definitely be more inclined to roll male characters if these kinds of options were available. I approve this!

JakkFrost
04.27.2012 , 08:14 PM | #26
I notice you only designed for body type 2. No discrimination against the huskier fellas there, huh? Very nice work put into all of them, though. Some of them remind me of the original Warrior AF from FFXI.

As a guy, one or two of those I could do without seeing, but I don't begrudge anyone wanting to look like that for their own eye candy. Another one or two just plain don't look very good, but that's strictly in my opinion, and no offense is intended.

But most of them, if I had a 6-pack like that, I know I'd be dressing like that. Particularly the sniper and the jedi guardian.
"People will complain about anything. Give a person a sack of gold and he will complain how heavy it is."

halcyon_havoc
04.27.2012 , 08:21 PM | #27
Best thread ever. Thank you.
Nagini, Sith Sorcerer of the Ebon Hawk server

Meira_Arirai
04.27.2012 , 08:55 PM | #28
*Scourge voice* "Very nice; I approve."
Also, I'm laughing at the Mirialan trooper with the suggestively-positioned assault canon, because in some ways I haven't mentally aged past twelve.
I'd love to see more gratuitous display of male bodies in game. Let's hope you gave the devs some inspiration there.
Massani Legacy, Ebon Hawk
More early Star Wars geekery at KotOR/SWtOR

Ruei
04.27.2012 , 10:20 PM | #29
I approve of this SO HARD.

Ixum
04.29.2012 , 02:58 PM | #30
Bodys 1 and 3 testing... Don't have any chars with those so had to use the beginner gear... kinda boring :/

The Male Eyecandy thread!

Game of Ixum @ TUMBLR

Toyboy | Splashy | Thrilldrill | Spray | Lustus | Zwallow | Virilo | Hotgun of Nano @ TOFN
Fappo Red Arcadia EU @ The Progenitor