Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Bobo Fett Vs Batman

Teknation
04.16.2012 , 10:17 PM | #1
Who would win in this epic match up.
Real reason of how they would win or loss.
(Because he is Batman or Bobo Fett isn't a reasonable reason. Elaborate why and how.)
Be nice if you describe terrain and fight situation.

I will start it off with it would be a stalemate. Only thing that can break it is terrain. If it was a dark city area with alot of nooks and cranny batman would win because of how quickly he could hide and take Fett by surprise. But if it is an open area Fett would have the advantage due to the jet pack.
For all that set the road before us don't let their memories die but live through our actions.
Let our action bring forth honor to not only us but for those which memories we carry.

scootacrazy
04.16.2012 , 10:20 PM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by Teknation View Post
I will start it off with it would be a stalemate. Only thing that can break it is terrain. If it was a dark city area with alot of nooks and cranny batman would win because of how quickly he could hide and take Fett by surprise. But if it is an open area Fett would have the advantage due to the jet pack.
batman has a jetpack to by the way.

Wolfninjajedi
04.16.2012 , 10:31 PM | #3
I don't think terrain would be too much of a factor, considering that they have done stuff in a variety of environments. That being said, if they know about eachother before the fight Batman has already won because he has a plan and a backup for the plan, and a backup for the backup, and the backup, for the backup, for the backup plan. If not then...well Batman can think on the fly, so he could still win.
"There is one lesson you've yet to learn. How to become one with the Force!"
―Cin Drallig to Darth Vader

Maucs the Tauntaun King, former SWG player.

TalkingDinosaur
04.16.2012 , 10:32 PM | #4
I've heard of Boba Fett but Bobo Fett must be a boss.
TALKINGDINOSAUR
Squadron
11-11-11

ReiKai
04.16.2012 , 10:50 PM | #5
Batman. Batman wins in about 5sec. Boba stares at Batman. Batman stares at Boba. Boba wets his pants. Boba flies away crying like a little *****. Batman wins.
CE Owner: ...what? I wanted the music. I like music.
Statement: SGRA's - I support them. Do you have a problem with that, Meatbag?

theleach
04.16.2012 , 10:54 PM | #6
rather see predator vs boba fett
death will come to all jedi

ReiKai
04.16.2012 , 11:00 PM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by theleach View Post
rather see predator vs boba fett
We've seen it a dozen times. Pred wins.
CE Owner: ...what? I wanted the music. I like music.
Statement: SGRA's - I support them. Do you have a problem with that, Meatbag?

Kalterien
04.16.2012 , 11:02 PM | #8
I'm going to say the Batman because he's really just a bit crazy underneath it all. That and like the other guy said, the Bats has a plan and backups for plans. Hell, he had a plan to neutralize the other members of the Justice League, arguably the most powerful people on Earth.

Besides poor Boba Fett would never see Bats coming...

YatYas
04.16.2012 , 11:39 PM | #9
Boba, he can see in the dark, has 360 vision in his helmet, you can't sneak up behind him. Hasn't anyone read "tales of the empire"? He sets traps within traps, and would just blindside batman, while he was at home paying bruce wayne. Thats the way he'd roll.

DarthKhaos
04.17.2012 , 10:17 AM | #10
The linked picture explains why Batman Wins!
/thread
=================================
F2P? NO THANKS
CANCELLED
=================================