Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

The Skadge Appreciation Thread

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes
The Skadge Appreciation Thread

Ricktur
05.05.2012 , 12:34 AM | #21
Quote: Originally Posted by Sykper View Post

Blizz is overrated.
^this
Sgt. Boos Macarrage - Republic Trooper/Vanguard - PVE Tank Spec
Prophecy of the Five - US East PVP
Republic Commandos: First Ones In, Last Ones Out. Never Quit. Never Fail.

Ricktur
05.05.2012 , 12:37 AM | #22
Quote: Originally Posted by Legendoom View Post

My BH order: Mako, Blizz, Torian, Gault, Skadge
My SW order: Dark Jaesa, Vette, Pierce, Broonmark, Quinn
My JK order: Kira, T7, Doc, Lord Scourge, Rusk
My IA order: Temple, Vector, Lokin, Kaliyo, SCORPIO
you picked the chick companion as your primary for EVERY character

so sad.
Sgt. Boos Macarrage - Republic Trooper/Vanguard - PVE Tank Spec
Prophecy of the Five - US East PVP
Republic Commandos: First Ones In, Last Ones Out. Never Quit. Never Fail.

Amien
05.05.2012 , 12:00 PM | #23
Quote: Originally Posted by Mirandel View Post
I think it's time to bring something constructive to at least one Skadge thread.

Have to admit, I spoiled my "Skadge romance" - read all the hate topics about him. And they all worked - I hated the poor guy in advance and was seriously thinking of shelving my BH untill carbonizing companions option will be implemented. But I liked BH too much to stop, so finally met legendary hulk. Now I do not understand all that hatred. Seriously, you, guys, are overreacting.

Granted, I knew that choosing option "no way you are coming with me" is pointless, so I took another for face-saving. But to be honest I do not think phrase "I will keep you on a short leash" (1st option) is much better. Yet, he totally bought it and did not mind. He also was ok with previous similar sentence and answered "Want to boss me around? Fine!". Even more, it looks like I promised to let him kill Jedi we were after and then as LS BH broke that promise. I simply felt like I do owe the guy a lift to the next space-port after that. And about his uselessness, not only some of us do prefer to run with a melee tank, when Skadge ask you to give him a lift he literally said "take me with you, I will kill for you". Fair suggestion from a bully like he is.

He _is_ a rude stupid bully, but a comical one. You can make fun of him, insult him or ignore him - he does not complain. I do believe he was one of those companion we could let go in beta (like we could kill Quinn) but he is not half as bad as people say. Actually, if that carbonizing option will ever come to the game I am not sure I will use it on him. And right now my only regret is I did not get Skadge before Alderaan. Man what a fun would it be to see him talking with all those nobles!
Can't wait to get him to see what he's like!
As for the nobles on Alderaan, just make an IA. Kalyio says something along the lines of, "I've never been inside a palace before. Makes you want to kick out the nobles and run around naked." haha!
Quote: Originally Posted by battlebug View Post
can you make sword in box light sword so sword come out when opened? then if sword is back after sword, use light saber on box, and saber will be boxed after sword is out.
New Thread:http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=297

Tthrorgrim
05.05.2012 , 03:45 PM | #24
Ok I've never posted before but I had to to this. skadge is the only good BH companion I hated all the others. ok Makos cute once you customize her, but frack off with the goody 2 shoes only decisions, torrian and gault are skinny wuses both have annoying voices. At least skadge is tough and mean and likes to kill stuff he fits with the bh persona. Every time i look at the other companiosn I think why oh why are they on my ship? they come off as pube characters and I was so pissed off when it turned out that gualt was a companion and I wasnt going to get to kill the annoying Bastich. Skadge is like a bipedal hutt who thinks hes the hulk. I like that. SKADGE SMASH!!

Aelflaed
05.05.2012 , 05:41 PM | #25
Well....

He's not my favorite. (that's Blizz)

He's not in the top 10.

But he ranks above Tharan & Ashara, and I'd push them out an airlock far quicker.

I wouldn't say he grew on me. (and that's a disgusting image) But whenever he says, "If it will shut you up," when I order him on a mission, I am strangely pleased. When I try to order him off my ship, and he feels I'm joking, I kinda warm to him. Tharan & Ashara, however, could meet any grisly fate, & I'd be cheering.

I'm not finished with his story - I'm guessing there's no tender, cute, adorable twists, and generally I cringe when he talks, but I don't think I'd abandon him.

Qaletaqaa
05.05.2012 , 08:57 PM | #26
He runs missions for me and has a boosted scavenging, and that is about it. I wish I was a sith BH, so I could summon him and slap him. But, can't do that yet...
Qale

Niil
05.06.2012 , 12:38 AM | #27
I avidly await the day I can flush his stupid *** out an airlock.

Mirandel
05.06.2012 , 08:11 AM | #28
Quote: Originally Posted by Amien View Post
As for the nobles on Alderaan, just make an IA. Kalyio says something along the lines of, "I've never been inside a palace before. Makes you want to kick out the nobles and run around naked." haha!
Another good point to make an IA. If only I could stop re-rolling and at least settle with a gender every time I reach level 10...

Quote: Originally Posted by Tthrorgrim View Post
Ok I've never posted before but I had to to this. skadge is the only good BH companion I hated all the others.
As much as I am NOT hating Skadge I am not sure any real BH would allow such person on board. You know, if you have the biggest bounty in history for your head, it's not that smart to invite a big strong brutal greedy fighter to your home. Especially if he is not that bright to understand he would not live long enough to enjoy his money. Unlike others Skadge's loyalty is a bit questionable

TrumpetNut
09.17.2012 , 05:30 PM | #29
Quote: Originally Posted by Ph_Blacksign View Post
Our CCs kinda suck IMHO. If they made Blizz my healer, I wouldn't mind a company of a useless melee tank, ranged dps, (what is Torian anyway?) and a whiny healer. (no offense Mako fans )
Dude Mako is REALLY anoying cause she doesn't have any good customizations exept the secuirity key one and she IS SO WHINY and sucks as healer...

Hotdollar
10.02.2012 , 03:21 AM | #30
What is it about blizz that makes him such a good companion and effective other than that he's a jawa?