Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

So the Emperor was truly defeated by the Jedi Knight?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Story and Lore > Spoilers
So the Emperor was truly defeated by the Jedi Knight?

Tuscad
07.21.2012 , 12:56 AM | #91
Quote: Originally Posted by Ausstig View Post
No.

Revan should have his soul obliterated OR come back a force ghost to guide you.

His age is done, let him be.
He is the sole reason that the Republic was still standing 300 years later and was able to put a stop to the war, I still think he should finish what he started. If a single class got to kill the Emperor mass complaining would ensue.
Date Joined: March 2009 - Date unsubbed: 9/18/2012
It's been real but the game just wasn't worth the sub for me anymore.
Star Wars: First Assault is an Xbox Live Arcade game: http://kotaku.com/5948064/um-whats-t...ox-live-arcade

Captain_Zone
07.21.2012 , 06:27 PM | #92
Quote: Originally Posted by Ausstig View Post
Ah, well that is a better Idea, that or Kira.

You know why
Don't mess with mah Kira bunny!
. OPOD
Best Dark Side Points in the game: Bounty Hunter ROFLCURBSTOMPING that nobleman on Alderaan when he mouths off.

Gelious
12.08.2012 , 08:11 PM | #93
No he wasn't. Emperor is basically SWTOR's Lich King\Deathwing\other Big Bad.

Can you imagine paladins from WoW being able to get a quest, that exists only for their class and kill,say, Arthas, solo? Neither do I.

Emperor will end up as an operation's boss for both factions. IMHO.
"No, they will not! I command them to know fear! To raise me to my
throne! They can not!
" - Soa, SWTOR
Gelious - Sith Marauder 65 lvl; Xatras - Jedi Guardian 65 lvl; Mellas - Sith inquisitor 65 lvl

OldVengeance
12.08.2012 , 09:14 PM | #94
The Emperor was only personally involved in any meaningful way in the Jedi Knight storyline (and to a much lesser extent the Sith Warrior's). In WoW there is no "Class Storyline" and The Light King appeared often to both factions of all classes.

Ausstig
12.09.2012 , 04:11 PM | #95
Quote: Originally Posted by Tuscad View Post
He is the sole reason that the Republic was still standing 300 years later and was able to put a stop to the war, I still think he should finish what he started. If a single class got to kill the Emperor mass complaining would ensue.
No.

Revan is now an insane hobo. If he does come back then the Eperor should kill him. Revan did nothing to the emperor other then fail.

Just make the emperor the boss at then end a world quest, or an operation
Have Force lightning will travel

Gelious
12.10.2012 , 10:39 AM | #96
Quote: Originally Posted by OldVengeance View Post
The Emperor was only personally involved in any meaningful way in the Jedi Knight storyline (and to a much lesser extent the Sith Warrior's). In WoW there is no "Class Storyline" and The Light King appeared often to both factions of all classes.
You do realize that ""appeared to" and "was completely destroyed by" is not the same thing, right?
"No, they will not! I command them to know fear! To raise me to my
throne! They can not!
" - Soa, SWTOR
Gelious - Sith Marauder 65 lvl; Xatras - Jedi Guardian 65 lvl; Mellas - Sith inquisitor 65 lvl