Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Auction House 1.2 Issues. help.

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service
Auction House 1.2 Issues. help.

Cannibella
04.14.2012 , 08:49 AM | #1
The Auction House has been bugged since the original 1.2 was installed.

An example of what happens, whole Category Lists are missing/will not list for SOME of us (verified it's effecting others). Relics and Implants will not items in list, there are others.

It's account wide, all 6 toons are effected.

I asked others if there were Implants and Relics listed. There were.

I even posted a Relic for sale and could see it in my Sale List but NOT by searching.

I tried to revert back to Default on the UI, in case it was Editing of the default layout.

I disabled the UI Ctrl-U and ReEnabked the UI.

And numerous log outs and log ins inbetween.

I'm close to trying a reinstall.

Please need a fix, asap.

Thanks for any help.

Morticia
04.14.2012 , 09:03 AM | #2
It's the same thing with Companion Gifts. They're not showing up under Misc. but if i put 1 up for sale, i can see it under the sell tab & if i type in the name of it, it'll show up under the buy tab. can't see the lists under Misc, Implant, Relic & Earpiece.

Cannibella
04.14.2012 , 09:38 AM | #3
Confirmed Miscellaneous and Earpiece are not showing.

Ghanimede
04.14.2012 , 09:42 AM | #4
I was given the workaround on another thread I posted on regarding this issue.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghanimede
Has anyone put a mount up for sale on the GTN yet?

I submitted a bug report because although i have one listed in my auctions it can not be found either by clicking 'mount' or typing the name in the search field.
No mounts show at all for sale.

The search function on the GTN is bugged right now. If a whole category shows up with nothing, just delete a 0 from the maximum credit range and your mount will show up for sale.

credit to wedgeantilleez for the tip.

Not ideal I agree but it works for now

Cannibella
04.14.2012 , 11:56 AM | #5
tyvm Ghanimede, will give it a try!

Borast
04.20.2012 , 08:05 AM | #6
Don't know if anyone else has noted it, but I haven't seen Ship Parts since 1.2 dropped, and I *am* in the market. Has anyone seen anything since the patch dropped?

I've checked two chars on two different Servers with no joy. Perhaps that is another affected category?
Islanndaar Sage Level 55, Formerly of Telos Reconstruction Project
C'akiri Sorcerer Level 55, Formerly of Darth Scion

janeping
04.20.2012 , 08:49 AM | #7
Ship parts is definitely another. The only way that I can see if any for sale is actually put in grade 2 or grade 4 then search. However, I can't make the purple ones show up whether input the name or not.

Dekkard_TNGC
04.20.2012 , 08:57 AM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by Kindajenin View Post
Greetings Dekkard_TNGC,

Make sure you do not have rarity search option on any.

Please choose any other option and the search should work for you.

source
http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=424280

Koolthulu
04.20.2012 , 09:00 AM | #9
This needs a fix now. My sales have dropped to almost nothing because most people think there is just nothing on the market.

Muertepk
04.20.2012 , 09:06 AM | #10
the dropping a zero off the end of the cost filter is new but on our server we found out that if you put 5 creds in the cost filter it seems to work just fine and since the filter stays static until you leave the shard or change it.... you can see everything available this way.

i also heard using the rarity filter options works heard that from a droid in one of these threads. but then i see this quote up above with another droid saying do not use rarity filter lol.

go with the cost filter fix either drop a zero or start at 5 creds.....until bioware fixes it. which you know they will sometime.