Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

what the ****

Iccanui
12.13.2011 , 11:53 AM | #21
Quote: Originally Posted by -precious View Post
If you have made it in the game or not its still fact that bio-ware has give its fan the first big failure of the game. From the very first day we were allowed to begin pre-ordering the game it was advertised as you would be automatically granted early game access. Then much like a move from a the worst organiation in the world, sony online entertainment, the paying customer has no choice in a major change that literally effects the direct enjoyment of the game.

I see why people clime water towers to get noticed.

Now there is a good argument. Thanks. I mean i got in 2 beta, i guess i should settle down. I just broke up with my girlfiend this morning right before worka nd am on 3 hours sleep. Perhaps ill go take a nap

Thanks for helping talk me down. I think i just needed a quick vent.

Importeclipse
12.13.2011 , 11:56 AM | #22
Quote: Originally Posted by bmFrith View Post
Chill out little dude, there's still more waves coming today and tomorrow and right up to the 20th. The game isn't going anywhere, you'll get in
Naclon is right. The point is we are being skipped. I ordered on 7/29 and my buddy in september, but yet he is in. Doesn't matter if we get in tomorrow. Point is we are not getting what we paid for!
There's nothing like hard pedal to the metal and 10 seconds of my life to "Feel The Need For Speed"

hinduchocolate
12.13.2011 , 11:58 AM | #23
Quote: Originally Posted by Philbert View Post
He has every reason to be mad.

For example, I took this week off for vacation from work, until next Tuesday. I plan on being max level by then, or close to it, and on a PvP server. If they withheld my access (I put in my code the day they announced it) for a few days, I would be mad too.
Dude, you realize that the problem lies with you here, not BW?

hinduchocolate
12.13.2011 , 11:59 AM | #24
Quote: Originally Posted by Importeclipse View Post
Naclon is right. The point is we are being skipped. I ordered on 7/29 and my buddy in september, but yet he is in. Doesn't matter if we get in tomorrow. Point is we are not getting what we paid for!
yes, you are. you paid $5.00 for access prior to December 20th at 12:01 AM. nothing has changed.

MorowFTW
12.13.2011 , 12:01 PM | #25
Quote: Originally Posted by Philbert View Post
He has every reason to be mad.

For example, I took this week off for vacation from work, until next Tuesday. I plan on being max level by then, or close to it, and on a PvP server. If they withheld my access (I put in my code the day they announced it) for a few days, I would be mad too.
Actually, he really doesn't. They've always maintained that early access would be UP TO (key words there) 5 days early. The smart man would start his vacation on the 20th if he was basing it around getting in. People seem to confuse EARLY access with official launch. While they are part of the same process, you are owed nothing.

You paid for a game that comes out in a week. If you get in early, so much the better. And don't give me that "I pre-ordered to get early access!" like you weren't going to pre-order anyway. I don't buy it.

Sireene
12.13.2011 , 12:04 PM | #26
Hey there!

We're going to go ahead and close this thread as it is off-topic to this forum.

Thanks for understanding!