Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

what the ****

Kaynar
12.13.2011 , 06:13 AM | #1
Relax man

Try this - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=98P-gu_vMRc

Works wonders lol

Hates
12.13.2011 , 10:46 AM | #2
why the **** do i see ppl whit normal edition that have pre-order in NOVEMBER and DECEMBER to *********** be in game now ? when i buyed my collector in Jully and im still not in game what kind of ******** system is this ? tell me ? Worst Organisation ever u *********** fail ... not be able to even give acess to ur CE first when we paid 3x 50 $ for ur *********** game .

Naclon
12.13.2011 , 10:46 AM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by Hates View Post
why the **** do i see ppl whit normal edition that have pre-order in NOVEMBER and DECEMBER to *********** be in game now ? when i buyed my collector in Jully and im still not in game what kind of ******** system is this ? tell me ? Worst Organisation ever u *********** fail ... not be able to even give acess to ur CE first when we paid 3x 50 $ for ur *********** game .
dont worry... be happy.

bmFrith
12.13.2011 , 10:49 AM | #4
Chill out little dude, there's still more waves coming today and tomorrow and right up to the 20th. The game isn't going anywhere, you'll get in

xfightx
12.13.2011 , 10:50 AM | #5
CE editions dont get any favors on waves!
so wait like everyone wait

HickmanUk
12.13.2011 , 10:51 AM | #6
You need to grow up! You and all the others on here moaning about not getting your invite yet seem to be oblivious to how MMO's work, would you rather play a game like FFXIV was when they launched or play a polished game? You WoW kids are doing my head in!

Bobinator
12.13.2011 , 10:51 AM | #7
You seem upset...
As of right now, i'm rash free.

vandoxxx
12.13.2011 , 10:53 AM | #8
I think you need a refund and it would be better to put that money towards anger management or possibly grammar lessons.

Oogresh
12.13.2011 , 10:56 AM | #9
well just the idea of people ordering after and getting access sooner isn't right.. you wouldn't think it would be that hard to give people access in the order which they signed up.

Philbert
12.13.2011 , 10:56 AM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by bmFrith View Post
Chill out little dude, there's still more waves coming today and tomorrow and right up to the 20th. The game isn't going anywhere, you'll get in
He has every reason to be mad.

For example, I took this week off for vacation from work, until next Tuesday. I plan on being max level by then, or close to it, and on a PvP server. If they withheld my access (I put in my code the day they announced it) for a few days, I would be mad too.