Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Free month play time offer

SimonSaysROFL
04.13.2012 , 06:52 AM | #1
Does anyone else think that this is ridiculous? I've been a member of this since December, and just because i'm not a level 50 i don't get the offer? Talk about not knowing your customers.....

Post your thoughts on this. Maybe we can get a petition and get us all free game time.
Flood their customer service with emails complaining about it. Let them know we're not happy!

thomasgallant
04.13.2012 , 06:54 AM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by SimonSaysROFL View Post
Does anyone else think that this is ridiculous? I've been a member of this since December, and just because i'm not a level 50 i don't get the offer? Talk about not knowing your customers.....

Post your thoughts on this. Maybe we can get a petition and get us all free game time.
Flood their customer service with emails complaining about it. Let them know we're not happy!
there are a bunch of threads about this already do we need more?
"Many of the truths we cling to depend greatly on our own point of view." Obi-Wan Kenobi

DragonAgeOrgins
04.13.2012 , 06:56 AM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by SimonSaysROFL View Post

No thanks I'm happy. But you go ahead complain to them about giving us something for free.

SimonSaysROFL
04.13.2012 , 06:56 AM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by DragonAgeOrgins View Post
No thanks I'm happy. But you go ahead complain to them about giving us something for free.
Yeah, we do.

Gorrdan
04.13.2012 , 06:57 AM | #5
People are cheap these days. They would kill for a free burger this is whole 30 days (15 bucks) game time.

Kubernetic
04.13.2012 , 06:58 AM | #6
I don't want free game time. I want someone at BioWare SWTOR HQ to learn what the true value of loyalty is.

That is all.
Tekay —— En-ki —— Tékay —— Hassle —— Jaksen
Explorer (80%) • Killer (53%) • Socializer (47%) • Achiever (20%)
Excited Star Citizen — But ready to resubscribe when and if...

maxilo
04.13.2012 , 06:59 AM | #7
in B 4 the please use existing thread post

Marinus_
04.13.2012 , 06:59 AM | #8
What's really going to bake your noodle is that I unsubbed last month, but because my game time has technically not run out yet, I got 30 free days. Now, I'll never use it as I have no desire to log in anymore - but I just found it funny. If I could give it to you, I would.

SimonSaysROFL
04.13.2012 , 06:59 AM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by Gorrdan View Post
People are cheap these days. They would kill for a free burger this is whole 30 days (15 bucks) game time.
I just think it's kinda stupid how they're not offering it to everyone. Especially since the sole reason everyone doesn't have at least 1 level 50 character is because of having to move servers.....

SimonSaysROFL
04.13.2012 , 07:00 AM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by Marinus_ View Post
What's really going to bake your noodle is that I unsubbed last month, but because my game time has technically not run out yet, I got 30 free days. Now, I'll never use it as I have no desire to log in anymore - but I just found it funny. If I could give it to you, I would.
Haha, Very lucky for you i guess. I reckon they'll probably end up giving it to everyone anyways.