Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Was really necessary to get servers down?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Was really necessary to get servers down?

recsa
04.13.2012 , 07:06 AM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by JerokTalram View Post
From what I understand, They were/are having serious issues with their CS system. They still have problems with their email responses (assuming the auto droid ones) AFAIK. I'm sure having a partially working CS System by the weekend was considered essential. You would like them to be able to receive tickets you send wouldn't you.
mmmm i have opened 3 tickets i can remember of, 2 of them were replied in 3 days, the other one ... i closed after 8 days without a reply ...

Yep, i could find many other things to do, i could even come here and write silly posts, but .... was really necessary to get servers down for 4 hours to do so small changes? dont think so.
A long time from now, in a galaxy far, far away, fanbois will realize they hurt games they love in a way no troll could ever dream of.

Jett-Rinn
04.13.2012 , 07:07 AM | #12
You know, people rant and rave and say the game is on it's last legs on almost an hourly basis....but let down time happen and the exact same people scream about not being able to log in; it's like they missed a dose of their favorite drug....that they hate...and are sure is going to close any second.....
Remember kids say anything remotely positive about SWTOR and you're automatically labeled a Bioware employee.

jayssen
04.13.2012 , 07:09 AM | #13
Its just that BW don't know how to write patch notes. It all comes back to their appalling understanding of customer relations.

Cretinus
04.13.2012 , 07:31 AM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by recsa View Post
Yep, i could find many other things to do, i could even come here and write silly posts, but .... was really necessary to get servers down for 4 hours to do so small changes? dont think so.
Would it be necessary to get servers down for 4 hours to do so small changes? No. You don't think so, I don't think so, he/she doesn't think so and BW doesn't think so either. Consequently, the changes were not as small as you might think. Whether they all appear in the patch notes, that's another story. But then on the other hand, they are not obliged to issue a complete technical almanach every week, only for us to control their work, are they?
nerf operatives