Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Its not you its ME

Ichimi
04.13.2012 , 06:26 AM | #1
I know when we started out there was the thrill of exploring a new relationship and we both had high hopes for each other.

I am glad you had the courage to honestly tell me my game play style is not what you value. The countless hours I spent on alts. Bug reports hoping to improve things. I kept trying but I wasn't bringing the game play style that satisfied your needs. I don't know, I can't help but think maybe if I hadn't been so caught up in the different stories and had not run up 8 characters, but instead had focused on getting those last few levels out of the forties I could have been the kind of player that you'd be proud of.

If I had been more free and curious I might have broadened my experience and MMO gaming proficiency. I should have not been so clingy and left you for a while to take that other MMOs offer to play and experiment with them. So that way you could invite me back and I would have been more Worldly in my game Craft more, MMO savy a better kind of player more able to satisfy you as your customer.

I know its hard to tell someone they just don't have what your looking for. Thank you for being so up front with me. I wish you had told me sooner that what you valued was a player who was level 50. I could have changed.

Maybe in time I can grow to be the kind of player you want me to be.

Mostly I am sorry I have been holding you back and bringing you down. I don't want to be one of those players who can't take the hint and won't let go. I am going to try and grow from this, maybe I will be a better player in my next MMO relationship.

I hope you can find more of the level 50 players who give you what you MOST VALUE.

Baby it's not you it's me.

TJemegency
04.13.2012 , 06:29 AM | #3
So much win!

If yesterdays hero was the gree language post, then today YOU win the forums, sir.

Sparklehorse
04.13.2012 , 06:30 AM | #4
Well...at least this one is clever...
Stop exploding you cowards!

Darklynx_UK
04.13.2012 , 06:30 AM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by Quenthe View Post
..lol
UK Based Photographer

xxWargodxx
04.13.2012 , 06:34 AM | #8
Legend.
Tickle us, do we not laugh?
Wound us, do we not bleed?
Wrong us, shall we not revenge?

Quenthe
04.13.2012 , 06:43 AM | #9
lol looks like i started picture threat http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m0nljlL7ED1r87s38.png

Mechavomit
04.13.2012 , 06:45 AM | #10