Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

5 hours of one class and I need another

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes
5 hours of one class and I need another

Baragund
04.13.2012 , 05:18 PM | #21
Quote: Originally Posted by BindoDidIt View Post
Thank you very much. Before I start my Agent I would just like one person to give a decent response about the Warrior.
I play a 50 jugg and I honestly love the story. I played as DS and i thought it went great with the story. (Heard good things for LS too tho). But Your pretty much your this new up n comer apprentice. You use whatever you can to climb the ranks, which actually let you feel like a Sith because you get to deceive people. But your guy is also super strong and people kinda treat you all nice. The way your dealings with your Masters is done pretty well. The first Ch. set a good tone for me, cuz it was pretty ******. 2-3 build up to a good ending.

I really enjoyed the Warrior story and I also heard really good things from Agent story, so I'd say give both a quick try n pick from there.

Aelaias
04.14.2012 , 07:30 AM | #22
I thought the knight story was pathetic. Consular is ok as end of ch 2. Smuggler story and class quests are excellent.

Vespassian
07.26.2012 , 06:25 PM | #23
Knight > Bounty Hunter > Smuggler

Knight: FUULLLLL OFF EPICNESS AND FUN.
Bounty Hunter: I had good moments with that. If you want to feel hardcore. Also I like the last part then the knight, but other wise knight had better overall epicness.
Smuggler: Seemed unpolished.... other then that you'll laugh a couple of times playing it.
JOREL
COLE

Lodril
07.26.2012 , 06:40 PM | #24
I got kinda bored of the Smuggler storyline after Chapter 2. Same with the Bounty Hunter, really.
So far, Inquisitor has been my favorite... it really had the best hooks to drive the action through all three chapters.

Ekemeister
07.28.2012 , 02:05 PM | #25
I watched the ending to the Knight's storyline and I have to say that the knight is definitely epic.
Sith Assassin Helm & Hood? :Not included with purchase of SWTOR.

bobmcbo
07.28.2012 , 02:55 PM | #26
agent has a very good story, but jedi knights have (imo) better feeling gameplay. If you like the knight story so far, play it!
OMG! Imperial ships can get a .00008% power increase! Nerf the empire!

Soapland
07.29.2012 , 07:55 AM | #27
I have 5 50s now. JK, SW, SI, BH and IA. I'd have to say the sith warrior storyline is my favorite, followed closely by imperial agent. They just have a much more coherent overall storyline, with all the arcs building up and leading into one another more smoothly. The payoff for the sith warrior, that feeling of satisfaction at the end, is really great. Though they have to be played as mostly light side, since if you're full dark side, you just become the galaxy's biggest psychopath/jerk who's a ******* for the sake of being a *******.

Oh yeah, if you enjoy having everyone around you treat you like royalty and suck your dick, then SW is also great for that. They're all 'my lord this' and 'my lord that' after you finish your training, you also get your own slave with a shock collar. On the other hand, if you're some kind of masochist, IA is for you, i won't spoil it by saying more.

The_Bunmaster
07.29.2012 , 01:52 PM | #28
The JK certainly feels epic, but then again, it's just like every game, you are an epic dude/dudette saving the galaxy. Though i did play my JK as a morally grey snob, who thought too high of herself. The crews feels like a bunch of wannabe and real bada**es :P

The Consular is has a slower pace, about mysteries of the force and diplomacy, more like an everyday jedi. Some of the crew are bland....

The Smuggler is a light-hearted story, you are out for your own good and happened to help the Republic along the way. The lines are hilarious and so far, with the best crew interactions. Your comps feel more like a crew than the other classes. If you are looking for something epic, look somewhere else :P

Got a Trooper and BH, but haven't finished them yet. The Trooper feels a lot like Mass Effect, recruit dudes/dudettes to accomplish your missions.

BH isn't bad, wouldn't say it's awesome...some of the crew feels out of place.

jjeorge
07.31.2012 , 04:42 PM | #29
Only a little ways into Chapter 2 of the SW storyline, but I can say that Chapter one is awesome. I'm considering making a Marauder just so that I can see the dark side of it.... Mostly because LS/DS has a definite difference at the end, and it's not a choice unless you're exactly equal; if you have more LS than DS points, than you get the LS choice. Its amazing... Still waiting for Chapter 2 to get more interesting... I've played my character as a Jedi spy sort of thing, (which is AMAZINGLY ironic for the story in Ch. 1 btw) so I don't enjoy the fact that I'm pretty much forced to kill some Pubs...

FalcoLombardi
07.31.2012 , 04:51 PM | #30
Quote: Originally Posted by BindoDidIt View Post
+1, I will keep playing him as my main. I just want to break it up some.

Thank you everyone for your help, I will probably start playing my Agent after I get to 50 on my Knight.

Any recommendations about the Sith Warrior?
Sith Warrior was second to Knight in my opinion.

If you want to laugh, play Smuggler
......|||
======= God Bless
......|||
......|||