Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Combat Log Parser Round-Up & Instructions

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Community Content
Combat Log Parser Round-Up & Instructions

Feoktist
05.11.2012 , 08:48 PM | #101
Quote: Originally Posted by Feoktist View Post
Just for the record, the situation didn't change a bit with Windows 7 64-bit. It would just crash randomly after loading the list of "rooms".
My guildmate is running your parser on a similar system without any trouble. Same .NET versions, too, the only difference is he got his installed in advance. Very strange.
Nightmare Lands EX-Star Wolves [RU] (not for hire)
Feoktist (Jedi Shadow)
Brenda (Scoundrel)

Eyezee
05.14.2012 , 12:41 AM | #102
Hi, I'm sorry if this is a dumb question but how do you check for misses in mox parser?

I'm a raiding merc that is running with 100% accuracy and I've heard that I need 104% so that all my offhand attacks will hit. Would love to test this out.

Thanks in advance.

Zoopercat
05.14.2012 , 10:55 PM | #103
Updated, added in the SWMoniTOR live raid meter. A pretty cool feature they have: you can upload a merged log to any web-based parser you'd like! With that kind of feature it opens it up to community collaboration, my new favorite live damage meter!!
ASK MR. ROBOT

Sulo
05.21.2012 , 09:57 AM | #104
Any chance you could add mine to the list, if you think its worth anything

[SWToR]Logs found at www.swtorcombatlogs.com.

Still in it's infancy but I'm actively working on it to add new features all the time and would welcome any constructive criticism and feedback to help me make it bigger and better.

Thanks

FalseHope
05.26.2012 , 11:02 AM | #105
Quote: Originally Posted by Sulo View Post
Any chance you could add mine to the list, if you think its worth anything

[SWToR]Logs found at www.swtorcombatlogs.com.

Still in it's infancy but I'm actively working on it to add new features all the time and would welcome any constructive criticism and feedback to help me make it bigger and better.

Thanks
looks great works and a responsive Dev that is helping out with the bugs i throw his was. I like this one.

on a side note i would like to see if we cant get some better info info in the logs so the logs are more complete
i have made a post on the suggestion forums with this in mind comments and what other things you personally want to see in the logs are welcome http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=464911

Gaktar
05.26.2012 , 11:58 AM | #106
Quote: Originally Posted by FalseHope View Post
on a side note i would like to see if we cant get some better info info in the logs so the logs are more complete i have made a post on the suggestion forums with this in mind comments and what other things you personally want to see in the logs are welcome http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=464911
Just an FYI, there's a good thread already running with a whole list of suggestions for the devs (it's a carry over from the 1.2 beta thread). http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=401531

Sure hope some combat log additions are in store for 1.3...
SWMoniTOR - Peer-to-Peer Live Combat Parser
Makya ||| Standard Deviations ||| The Shadowlands

FalseHope
05.26.2012 , 12:40 PM | #107
well i wish i had of seen that when i did my search for combat log but the search function on the website didn't bring that one up when is search for "combat logs" in the suggestions forums will add my input there.

Feoktist
06.11.2012 , 07:48 PM | #108
To AskMrRobot developers - I love how you managed to make the fights names intelligible! One thing that saddens me evey time I upload logs is that you don't dignify Nightmare Pilgrim with a distinguished name.

Like here, it would make so much sense if "Nightmare Pilgrim Attempt 1" and "Nightmare Pilgrim Attempt 2" were added to the list.
Nightmare Lands EX-Star Wolves [RU] (not for hire)
Feoktist (Jedi Shadow)
Brenda (Scoundrel)

Lyynk
06.13.2012 , 08:48 AM | #109
ZooperCat, you can remove my site, TorParse from the list. I turned off the service today. Good luck everyone!
The Konyetz Legacy
Torparse.com
Torparse is a full-featured combat log parsing site and ingame client for SWTOR. More info can be found here.

Zoopercat
06.13.2012 , 07:01 PM | #110
Lynnk, thanks for the update and sorry to hear that

Feokist, we have a list of world boss ID's, we'll try to get those added in for you soon
ASK MR. ROBOT