Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Who else is thoroughly enjoying this game?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Community Content
Who else is thoroughly enjoying this game?

Velgar
04.10.2012 , 02:52 PM | #21
I am thoroughly enjoying this game, it fits my play style and is a lot of fun. Just got my 3rd toon to 50.

mousestalker
04.10.2012 , 02:56 PM | #22
My only major complaint about the game is that it encourages my altoholism.

Other than that, it's great fun.
May the mass x acceleration be with you.

Captain_Zone
04.10.2012 , 03:05 PM | #23
Quote: Originally Posted by mousestalker View Post
My only major complaint about the game is that it encourages my altoholism.

Other than that, it's great fun.
Look on the bright side. It's not as bad as City of Heroes Altitus.
. OPOD
The New Jedi Code: "Keep Calm & Carry a Lightsaber"

Redundant
04.10.2012 , 04:51 PM | #24
I'm having a blast with TOR. From start to finish. Most MMO's I play start at level cap. TOR starts at level 1 and is a great experience from the get go.

Does that mean its perfect? No of course not there are a lot of things that need improving but that doesn't mean we can't have fun with what we have
TOROcast.com: The Fifth Pillar
SWTOR's longest running fan podcast.

Pseudofate
04.10.2012 , 04:55 PM | #25
This is the only decent MMO since the original EQ.

It's great and getting better. Has flaws but what doesn't.
Whesker Atum - Imperial Operative of Canderous Ordo
Guildmaster of The Parasol Consortium
Whesker's Bio

Tangenobi
04.10.2012 , 04:56 PM | #26
Quote: Originally Posted by GamingVertigo View Post
Most places i go on the forums i see people just bash the game on how bad it is and point out all its flaws.

Why are people insistent on pointing out the flaws but giving no credit on the positives?

I dont know about you reading this, but i am really enjoying this game! Almost every mechanic about this game is a fun factor to me.

Who else enjoys this game whether its leveling, PvP, PvE, or just jerking around with your friends/guildies?

After leveling a new character on the fatman server and hanging/chatting with guildies there is never a dull moment for me.

So what about you guys how do you feel about this game currently?
Yes I am loving this game and being patient until the first major expansion ..Cant wait to see where this game is heading..
Jedi Sentinel- Tan-jenobi (Tan-Jenobee) Jedi Guardian-GyonGunslinger- BlastmastaJedi Shadow- Ky'zin
Commando- Radonn
Sage- Dartanus

lasmith
04.10.2012 , 05:23 PM | #27
Me! Me! Me!

I am a little bummed right now, though. I just moved and had to go from a 30Mbps cable connection to a 3Mbps dsl. I can live with it (like I have a choice?) but it is a noticeable difference.
Squadron 367 and 11/26/11 and 12/2/11
PROUD BASIC EDITION CLUB MEMBER

Getting too old for this, I am.

Projawa
04.10.2012 , 05:48 PM | #28
Love it, lots of fun. I have a few complaints but those are minor quibbles. Been gaming since the early 80's and from my humble perspective it's one of the best games I've ever played. With the new patches I expect it will get even better.

Also, high marks to how well they've run their hosting infrastructure. Smooth launch, scaling up capacity(maybe a little too much) to deal with demand, no major hiccups.

SithMagician_X
04.10.2012 , 07:03 PM | #29
Quote: Originally Posted by GreySix View Post
The reason you see so many negative posts is that those enjoying the game are spending their time playing it, vice coming here to grouse and moan.
^ This.

I'm really enjoying the game. It's not perfect, but it's certainly very enjoyable and Bioware listen to fan feedback.

I'm looking forward to seeing where this will go.

_Myth_
04.10.2012 , 07:08 PM | #30
Absolutely love this game =) Also,its nice to see a positive thread amidst all the whining garbage you generally see on these forums^^

Ive been playing since day 1 of Early Access,even earlier if you count the beta weekends. I have a lvl 50 Sith Assassin whose storyline up to level 45 ive replayed 3 times due to exploring different servers and im still not bored or burnt out.

Also have a lvl 45 Jedi Shadow and soon to be lvl 50 Imperial Operative. So yeah,this game rocks in my opinion. =) It has its flaws sure,but i think they are doing an excellent job at ironing them out as times goes on..and time is all it needs.

Considering that what we are playing now are the foundations of this game,i really look foward to seeing what Bioware can build upon it in future expansions and the likes. The possibilities are exciting.

Anywho,nice thread^^ thoroughly enjoying this game indeed^^