Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Who else is thoroughly enjoying this game?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Community Content
Who else is thoroughly enjoying this game?

Obsidian_Phoenix
04.10.2012 , 11:36 AM | #11
*raises hand*

Yup. Hopelessly addicted to the game...

The only Downside is to find time to play my other games as well...

Cynomen
04.10.2012 , 12:14 PM | #12
/raiseshand
To the world you might be just one person, but to one person you might be the world. \m/
Names: Cyyn, Ouija Guild: Obscurum Cado Server: Tarro Blood
Names: Cyyn, Ouijja Guild: AST Server: Port Nowhere

TONZ
04.10.2012 , 12:17 PM | #13
I'm really enjoying the game. It is the best MMO I've played tailored to my play style which is casual. I like I can log in and have fun if I put in an hour here or there and not have to grind to the level cap.

Like the story driven aspect, love flashpoints, like how you can see friends class stories. Love social aspect of questing.

This game does so many things right.

Malynn
04.10.2012 , 12:36 PM | #14
I am enjoying it. It was a bit of a visual culture shock after playing WoW for 7 years.

I like the detailed look. I love how my characters have a personality developed by their responses to the story line. I wish there were more variety in the look of buildings and roads; wish each planet had it's own architectural look.

I'm in a very nice guild now. That has boosted my enjoyment of the game tremendously.
Virtual adventures...Real friendships

Darth_Solrac
04.10.2012 , 12:38 PM | #15
This is the best game on any platform, I've ever played in the history of anything, ever.
Nobody expects the Sith Inquisition!
Guild: Imperial Army.
Darth (Markos) Solrac: LV 50, Dark Sith Sorcerer.
Draykos Solrac: LV 29, Dark grey Jedi Guardian.

Guildrum
04.10.2012 , 12:44 PM | #16
It's keeping me entertained.

Sporetox
04.10.2012 , 12:54 PM | #17
I recently Renewed my subscription and I think it's a great game. It's fun, easy enough to understand, and most of the people I've met are firendly. I don't see why people are complaining about it.

Captain_Zone
04.10.2012 , 01:04 PM | #18
Good game and getting better. Yes, I'm a vet of MMOs going back to EQ. So far, only one MMO tops the list as far as lack of bugs at launch. That game was EVE Online. Granted, most people either don't play it, or have never heard of it. It's a hard SF space combat MMO with no real rules or regulations to govern PvP or trolling. Yet it's also home to some of the most respectful people on Earth. Of course, some people in that game are complete ******** as well. It's for hardcore gamers, mostly.

That said, I am sick of constant PvP and playing this game as a break from it, mostly. I am also a huge Star Wars fan and BioWare has yet to disappoint. It had been a while since I really played a MMO other than EVE, so I was a little disappointed at first. Then I remembered this is BioWare's FIRST MMO, and honestly, it has fewer bugs than a LOT of others had at launch. Or even 4 months after launch, for that matter.
. OPOD
The New Jedi Code: "Keep Calm & Carry a Lightsaber"

Blistrich
04.10.2012 , 01:19 PM | #19
I'm enjoying it for what it is - a typical M&M clone set in the Star Wars universe that is in vanilla form.

Gannacus
04.10.2012 , 01:22 PM | #20
Without doubt the best game I have ever experienced - havent been able to put it down since Dec 16 2011.
Negotiation through superior firepower

If you leave now, that'll be the end of it. I will not look for you, I will not pursue you. But if you don't, I will look for you, I will find you.... and I will kill you.