Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Rainbow-Dash is 20% Cooler

HeavensAgent
04.06.2012 , 09:56 AM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by lolcthulhu View Post
Ntrly
Yeah it would. It's in violation of several points of the game's general naming policy. They would be completely justified in renaming the character.

lolcthulhu
04.06.2012 , 10:51 AM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by HeavensAgent View Post
Yeah it would. It's in violation of several points of the game's general naming policy. They would be completely justified in renaming the character.
Maybe one point, where you cant choose names from popular culture, but really what are you the name police? get outa here
Shoryuken <Order of Shadow>
2401 Rated

tekkamansoul
04.06.2012 , 10:53 AM | #13
Oh, it's a bronie thing.

One of those subcultures that doesn't realize the rest of the world is laughing at them

HeavensAgent
04.06.2012 , 10:56 AM | #14
No need to be rude; this is a general discussion, and I was answering your question.

As an aside, some Bronies might view the name to represent a religiously or historically significant figure, so ...

* ducks barrage of plastic children's equines *

HeavensAgent
04.06.2012 , 10:57 AM | #15
Quote: Originally Posted by tekkamansoul View Post
Oh, it's a bronie thing.

One of those subcultures that doesn't realize the rest of the world is laughing at them
Except for the ones that do realize this and are laughing along with them. Which is most in my experience.

tekkamansoul
04.06.2012 , 11:07 AM | #16
Sorry, I was too busy laughing.

lolcthulhu
04.06.2012 , 11:19 AM | #17
I was answering your question.
Lets be real here, I didnt ask a question.

(other than my rhetorical one on my last post)
2401 Rated

HeavensAgent
04.06.2012 , 11:27 AM | #18
Quote: Originally Posted by lolcthulhu View Post
Lets be real here, I didnt ask a question.
Noted, it wasn't really a question, it was either an expression of disbelief or a disagreement. Either way, I have a right to respond.

Jhera
04.06.2012 , 11:30 AM | #19
I'm surprised at the fact that people haven't started yelling "GAY PONIES!" yet. Let's see how far we can get before any of the trolls notice this thread >
A post in derp will remain in derp unless acted upon by an equal or greater derp.

lolcthulhu
04.06.2012 , 11:34 AM | #20
Noted, it wasn't really a question, it was either an expression of disbelief or a disagreement. Either way, I have a right to respond.
That's true, you do have that right. But lets also note that nobody is benefiting from this discussion and i'll be pretty upset if my friend gets name changed because of it. So i'm going to call you a party pooper and move on. Party pooper.
2401 Rated